Embee Meche

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allies dream

Reaction score
Just wanted to show everybody a new product I've just got from America.Embee Meche they are foam strips to use instead of foil, they are reusable stain proof easy to use remove and wash. I've used them for three days now and wow I can see my accuracy and time improving already They come in boxes of 100. There's a 15% off code on Instagragram if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 56
I have been after these but thought you could not get them in U.k, so I bought packing foam & cut it up.Worked a treat but would love to try these.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434917987.753526.jpg
please let me know where you got them from

I have been after these but thought you could not get them in U.k, so I bought packing foam & cut it up.Worked a treat but would love to try these. View attachment 188415 please let me know where you got them from

Did they bleed through at all?

I have been after these but thought you could not get them in U.k, so I bought packing foam & cut it up.Worked a treat but would love to try these. View attachment 188415 please let me know where you got them from
Type Embee Meche into google and go onto international purchase,I I must admit it does look similar but all I can say is even direct dyes don't stain and when you look at reviews people have reused them 100's times. Be careful in case your packaging melts with different chemicals, or heat as it is not designed to be used in that way.

It didn't get it quite right first time so had a bit, but just teething troubles ,second and third day was well away loved the fact that it sticks immediately so yesterday was playing with root melt into light ombré with bayalage and just to be different some sticking red orange pieces but on same embee didn't bleed into each other looked great and I was so much quicker, and you can see it processing can you tell I'm excited to get a new toy? Haha

Should say stricking! Agh auto correct

No bleed, washed & dried great. Cost £1 from e bay for a roll and that was delivery too.

Type Embee Meche into google and go onto international purchase,I I must admit it does look similar but all I can say is even direct dyes don't stain and when you look at reviews people have reused them 100's times. Be careful in case your packaging melts with different chemicals, or heat as it is not designed to be used in that way.
Thanks I will do that

Allies, what was the import duties like?

Not sure? Pm me just in case. It's the duties that's stopping me from ordering!

I tried to order these to be sent to UK. But it said it had stopped international shipping. So disappointed. Might try packaging foam Do you have a link pink pants. X

Tiatia22, I went on today and they do

I tried a few weeks back clicked onto international shipping and it came up due to lose of many parcels we no longer do international shipping. But that's great if they've changed it. Did you just type in ember meche is there just the one company?

Not sure? Pm me just in case. It's the duties that's stopping me from ordering!
Hi sugarplumfaery I'll pm you they have only just started international shipping again because of our customs!

I tried a few weeks back clicked onto international shipping and it came up due to lose of many parcels we no longer do international shipping. But that's great if they've changed it. Did you just type in ember meche is there just the one company?

Yeah they've started international shipping again recently

It's the duties that scare me. Once bought a colour DVDs from America and was stung by the vat. X

It's the duties that scare me. Once bought a colour DVDs from America and was stung by the vat. X
I was I bet nervous ,but didn't think that the amount was too bad, zero would have been better!

Yes Tiatia there is only one place to but it from the company that makes them ,have you looked at Instagram there's loads of pictures love it

I will have a look. You say there's a money off code on there ?

Latest posts

Back