Embossing Foil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowdusk

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks.

Does anyone have or know of a how to/step-by-step or examples of the embossing nail foil.

Have seen it on a couple of sites, inc Angel Fingers, but am not sure how to use it.

Have done a search on here and looked in the articles but no joy.

Will be grateful to anyone who can help.

Many thanks
:Love:

Hi fellow geeks.

Does anyone have or know of a how to/step-by-step or examples of the embossing nail foil.

Have seen it on a couple of sites, inc Angel Fingers, but am not sure how to use it.

Have done a search on here and looked in the articles but no joy.

Will be grateful to anyone who can help.

Many thanks
:Love:

Hi there, just popped over from the skin forum and I am fully trained in beauty therapy. I have started doing a mobile beauty service and thought doing something like the foils etc would be good for business. I actually watched the tutorials this morning and was amazed how easy it looks. I'm sure it all comes with instructions anyway so I wouldnt worry too much and there's probably some geeks on here that can give you much valuable advice.
I am hoping to introduce this treatment but am not trained in using the UV light. Do I need this training or can I go ahead and do it. I am not interested in doing acrylics etc but the UV light is used to cure the gel over the foil so not sure what to do! x

I actually watched the tutorials this morning and was amazed how easy it looks. x

Thank you skindeep72, can I ask where you saw the tutorial? was it online?

Do I need this training or can I go ahead and do it. I am not interested in doing acrylics etc but the UV light is used to cure the gel over the foil so not sure what to do! x

Yes you will need to do a foundation gel course if you are going to offer the service professionally. There are lots of courses out there the best thing to do is research the differences and find out which one will work best for you.

Good luck and thank you x

Thank you skindeep72, can I ask where you saw the tutorial? was it online?

Yes you will need to do a foundation gel course if you are going to offer the service professionally. There are lots of courses out there the best thing to do is research the differences and find out which one will work best for you.

Good luck and thank you x

Thank you. I'm sure the site was nail designs. They had a few vids I think. I've looked at quite a few today so everything is starting to be a bit blurry lol.

Was hoping I would be able to do it without training as its only the lamp area I'm not trained on. Will have to look to see if there's any in my area. Thank you again:) x

I have embossing foil. It has a sticky back so apply it to your sculpting form and apply gel over the top.

Latest posts

Back