Employee Contract - Can anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katkat2008

Reaction score
Okay - so I didnt want to ask another repeat question...but honestly, I have been searching for a week - on here and on the net.

Anyways, I am trying to find an employee contract sample. Id like other forms as well, but this one I really need. I cant spend any extra money right now, and everything out there costs so much.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or be willing to share?

Any help is greatly appreciated!:hug:

oh....and I did try the business link (the only info I could find on here about this topic), and you HAVE to put your country and Canada isnt on there. I tried using the site from canada but it isnt working.

I am off to bed. I see its about 7 am where you guys are, and it is almost midnight here :)

The problem you will get is that the employment laws are bound to be different in Canada than the UK so any copy that may be from the UK would probably not be legal in Canada.

I recommend that you do get an authorised one from Canada (some Canadian geeks may have one) as my experience in this field that it is not something that is worth doing on the cheap!

Try the ACAS website and BusinessLink website.

Hope it helps!

Maybe not! Your in Canada, good luck though

I ended up using the law depot one....thanks :)

I am going to look at the others to now.

Latest posts

Back