Energist scam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybees

Reaction score
I am fuming here!
I bought an energist VPL machine. Cost £17,000.
Before it was 6 months old they told me it was now obsolete and I would have to purchase a new machine. However they said I could have one at a discounted price of £15,000. That totals £32,000. Not what I was expecting to pay. I was not a happy bunny and I told them so. I compared this to buying a brand new car and being informed within the year it was obsolete and could not be repaired. They didnt seem to give a damn.

A member of their staff contated me and told me off the record that when I have the machine serviced they will "find" something wrong with it and no replacement parts available, hence making the machine unusable and forcing me into purchasing another. They also told me that all the service consisted of, was a blow with a hair dryer to remove any dust, not that there is ever much there, and top up the water, which I do regularly anyway. And this cost £500 plus VAT

Anyhow I continued using it. I purchased a new head for it of 10,000 shots, which broke after 200 shots. When I contacted them to tell them the head wasnt working, they stated the heads are not under warrantee. I could purchase a new head for £700 but if it broke down after 10 shots that's my hard luck. So here I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. They are determined to get thousands more pounds out of me, but they wont get a penny. I would sooner go to another company and go on profit share and sell this machine for what ever pennies I could get for it.

If anyone has any info on profit share IPl machines, Id be grateful :)

OK rant over...thanks for listening!!!

Latest posts

Back