England decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wobbly

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some england decals fro nail art.
I have loads of sports mad mates and i always end up doing george crosses or union jacks, so i'm really bored.
Please help if you know
Thanks Tina x

make some yourself they are easy, do a search on google for decal paper, then you can make hundreds of different ones.

Hi Tina,

I sell a kit called the Trans-Fer Kit that enables you to transfer pictures from magazines onto your clients nails. It only costs £29.99 + VAT and your friends can have the whole England team on their nails if they like! :)

I'm also a bit of a sports nut and love a St Georges cross on my white tips!!!

in Jacqui Jeffords new nail art book there is a fantastic england flag - i'll try a take a piccy of it and post it for you. The nail is painted light blue and the flag is flying in a different position on each nail. obviously not a decal but fab!

I made some 3 Lion decals for the last World Cup :cry: robbed. If you search decals there's been loads mentioned. I fully painted each nail white & placed a decal on each nail. Bit OTT but they looked well good.

I suggest making your own it's good fun & sooo original.

Sonia

Latest posts

Back