Enhance Direct

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone know if Enhance Direct will be in their office tomorrow? I need to sort a refund out but I'm assuming they have closed for Christmas now, can anyone confirm for me please.

Thank you

They have closed for Xmas but I'm sure I read they will still be checking emails etc x

Yes I think they're closed now for Xmas and new year x

Thanks Ladies I thought as much I have emailed once mid December but not had a reply so will try again x

Yeh email again. I know they've been very busy with xmas orders. Butjane is lovely and very helpful. I'm sure she'll be able to assist you as soon as she sees able x

Hi There,

Jane is away at the moment and back after Christmas. I have contacted her and she will sort your refund asap. I apologise we are not able to send the items but as is made clear on our site, you have to hold the relevant certs to purchase. It is always best, as suggested, to contact us if any questions. Our number is on the website.

We did not receive an email mid Dec, only the one today which I have brought to her attention. We strive to answer all within 24 hours. It is always best to call us if no response after this time.

Enhance x

Thanks for the reply Moosebat to be honest I sent the email on the 14th Dec then totally forgot about it until the cc statement came and obviously with being Christmas I thought you would be closed. Totally understand about the certs I suppose because I wanted it for myself and it let me set an account up I just never really thought but I totally get it from your point of view! No harm done I look forward to hearing from Jane when she's back, have a lovely Christmas x

Latest posts

Back