Enhancement for nail biters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Box

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice for enhancements for a nail biter. I have a client in on Thursday for a trial for her wedding but I haven't done an enhancement on nail biters before. I was told by my educator that they would need redone every 7-10 days if this is right I would offer a discount but will they only get about 1 week? I am using liquid and powder with tips. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It really depends on how bitten the nails are. If there really isn't much to attach to then it really depends on how careful the client is. Of course it would be best for her to keep them as short as possible if this is the case.

Some people say "bitten nails" but they just been a slight nibble and therefore they should be fine x

Why do they need done every 7-10 days if they are badly bitten is it with the nail growing underneath and pushing the enhancement off. This may be a very stupid question :) xx

Why do they need done every 7-10 days if they are badly bitten is it with the nail growing underneath and pushing the enhancement off. This may be a very stupid question :) xx

Hmmmm it's not something I've ever been told directly although I suppose it makes sense. I'm going to say its going to be so that the enhancement can be attached to the newly grown area as well, therefore it's got more of a surface to stick to and less chance of detaching itself x

Ahhhh brilliant thanks very much that makes sense. I never even thought there wouldnt be much contact area with the natural nail. I havent done a nail bitter yet so it never occured to me the tip could cover most the nail. Thats been bugging me for a while thank you xx

Latest posts

Back