Enhancements for 13 year olds ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticen rustem

Reaction score
Would You Do Nail Enhancments On A 13 Year Old (.with Mothers Consent Of Course). Does Any Geeks Do Nails For Young Teens?

It would all depend on the teenager and the parent,
is the teenager willing to follow the after care,
is the parent willing to buy the oils, pay for the maintenance or soak off ?
if so then yes but if not then no hth

im interested to know that too,

Iv always been scared to nail enhanchments on young girls! I always think they are so young, but they grow up so quick these days. x

It would all depend on the teenager and the parent,
is the teenager willing to follow the after care,
is the parent willing to buy the oils, pay for the maintenance or soak off ?
if so then yes but if not then no hth

Not sure she will follow but will talk first. Thanks for advice.

We regularly discuss this topic, so a search would reveal allot of info.

With parental consent you can apply enhancements to a teenager, and more and more of them are wanting them too. They see the American teens wearing them and ... well ... you know how kids are influenced by these things.

The fact is that teens are a great source of business and despite your own personal feelings about whether or not teens should wear enhancements, this opportunity should not be dismissed. It is up to parents to make the decisions regarding their children and NOT us.

By the way ... PopIts and a 30 minute full set are ideal for this market ... what teenager do you know who can sit still for 5 minutes let alone an hour and a half?? Use PopIts ... they'll love them.

The only 13yr old I have ever done is my own daughter.
I will not do anybody under 14 and then it has to be with parent/guardian present to sign that they are responsible for the child coming back for removal. The only enhancements I do for them are weekend nails or nail art.
xx:hug:xx

The only 13yr old I have ever done is my own daughter.
I will not do anybody under 14 and then it has to be with parent/guardian present to sign that they are responsible for the child coming back for removal. The only enhancements I do for them are weekend nails or nail art.
xx:hug:xx

With parental consent I'd do anything they wanted.

By the way ... PopIts and a 30 minute full set are ideal for this market ... what teenager do you know who can sit still for 5 minutes let alone an hour and a half?? Use PopIts ... they'll love them.

Never a truer word written.

thanks guys i feel more at ease now. xx

Latest posts

Back