Entity demo day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travelled up to Sydney today for an Entity demo day.Must say I was most impressed with the distributor Christine and Viv Simmons our educator.They put on a fab day very organised and educational(and the best part was it was all free!).We got a break down of the line then demos of the Nudite powders and then we got to have a play with the products ourselves.It seems like a very interesting line that I might have to try out but the highlight of my day was seeing Carl(nailzoo) again:green: he was very kind and donated himself as a model and ended up with a very glam tip with overlay:lol:.When I got home my other half asked was it worth the seven hours worth of travel? and I must say yes it was!

Hi Sam
SEVEN hours of travel, boy it must have been an awesome day to travel that far. I moan when I've had to take 3 hours for training! So come on, any piccies of the day?

Hi Sam
SEVEN hours of travel, boy it must have been an awesome day to travel that far. I moan when I've had to take 3 hours for training! So come on, any piccies of the day?

The biscuits were worth travelling for:)
It was a fab inspirational day, there are some pics, but we are waiting for bigger/clearer ones from Mindy

Hi Sam
Phew! Glad to see this thread going back to the original subject.:eek:

Yeh, would be interesting to see some pics.
If that's ok?:)

please could you let us all know of the other "nail" web forum sites that you refer to, did u say in the US? message for tamar !

@Fab - Please go to Beautytech :lol: .

You can't bitch about something not being talked about if you don't talk about it. All lines are discussed here. As a large portion of members here are from the UK, much of the discussion centres around the UK market. Entity is here, but they just haven't taken off yet. Regardless, I am sure many people on the site would love to discuss Entity (or anything else you fancy) - so start a freaking thread and stop complaining. sheesh people.

I just put a piccie in the main gallery of the nail that Tom did for me at expo in Melbourne and the one I did in the hotel room at 10pm on the Saturday night using a wine glass for a dappen dish cause I couldn't wait to play:green:.I know its very comp looking but I really love it and much to my suprise so do alot of my regulars.

Latest posts

Back