Entity some info please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi geeks!!!

Started having a dabble with Entity L & P but need to do the training, read some old threads regarding training in america (which sounds bloody Fab!!) but is out of my budget!!

i know they do training at the U.K distributors place in rotherham but i am wondering if this is gonna be good for me (Intense enough as i have only ever worked with gel!!!)

So any one who works with entity and done the trainig i would much appreciate your advise please!!!

Also have just thought i`d mention i1ve just been told i have fully passed my Bio Sculpture assessment!! I is so happy right now!!!

Thanks look forward to your input!:lol: :idea:

adele waterlily said:
Hi geeks!!!

Started having a dabble with Entity L & P but need to do the training, read some old threads regarding training in america (which sounds bloody Fab!!) but is out of my budget!!

i know they do training at the U.K distributors place in rotherham but i am wondering if this is gonna be good for me (Intense enough as i have only ever worked with gel!!!)

So any one who works with entity and done the trainig i would much appreciate your advise please!!!

Also have just thought i`d mention i1ve just been told i have fully passed my Bio Sculpture assessment!! I is so happy right now!!!

Thanks look forward to your input!:lol: :idea:

Sorry cant help you with the Entity product but BIG congratulations on your assessment, I bet you're well chuffed :)

Well done you !!

i like the product too, but like you have not taken their training. i know they are at olympia next month and the 2 toms are there demonstrating, i'll definately have a look.:green:

Hi!

There is going to be a 2-day hands on Studio training in Sheffield at the Hilton Hotel on October 15th & 16th 2006. The Studio trainings are WELL worth the money invested. I think you should contact the distributer who is putting on the studio (talk to Hannah tell her Cindy from California told you to call her!!!). We train differently here in the states. I am still getting a grasp on how the trainings in Europe happen!!! When we go to school here, it's just basic school, not sponsered by any manufaturer. We learn everything. The schools are about 10 weeks long depending on which state you live in. So when I was finished with school, I had done acrylics, gel, silk/fiberglass, manicures, pedicures. We also learned sanitation and nail/skin disorders. Without having any training in L&P the class may be too intense. It is not a beginner course. Although we have had a few techs here in the states at the class who had just gotten their license - they did learn alot - but they already had the basic training. October is a still far enough away that maybe you could do your basic L&P training before then - like I said the Studios are so incredible. When you leave after the two days - you are a different/better tech then before you walked in!!!!

Latest posts

Back