Environ courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Environ has brought me many new clients who have heard about it and wanted to try it. Even if your existing clients won't try it which I think they will I'm sure you'll get other people wanting it. Plus with all the support environ give you you'll be fine x

It's definitely the facials I think il struggle with. Iv put the frown and hydraboost to 70 now. I am worried as I don't have any facial clients atm and really not sure how to get them going. Sold quite a few products atm as I am very passionate about them! Really hoping this takes off!!
Thank you to all who have posted about your success and experiences! I really really get excited when I see another reply and success story. Ha ha. So thank you. Xxxx

I have been doing it for over 3 years but in January this year did my first hydraboost and focus frown facials.

The event days are great to get clients thinking about facials.

I offer a lovely relaxing facial using a different range for clients who want relaxation or who are pregnant and I offer the environ ones with the machine. The relaxing ones are £30 so a low entry level which can then get clients talking about their skin and any concerns. Most clients who have had one environ facial will come back for more.

If a client is super sensitive or using the skincare at home and they want a relaxing facial, I will do an environ one without the machine. Not everyone wants a machine used on them.

My rep has been great at promoting the facials during the skin events but they also do an intro to the facials event which may be worth a go.

My January has nearly matched my December in takings thanks to our skin event. It won't happen overnight.

Good luck

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you!! I have another event tomorrow so will see how that goes! Was thinking of a fb competition for a facial or something like. Can we not do facials on pregnant clients??? I thought we just had to avoid ionto and vit a products? Thank you again vic for your comments and support! Much appreciated. Xxx

You can do facials, but not environ facials. I don't think you can do an environ facial - manual or machine -without vitamin A, so I have an alternative.

Have faith. I swore my clients wouldn't pay for high end facials but it's more or less the norm now. Definitely don't go too cheap. You're better off keeping your prices but doing a special offer like 20% off in Feb or 3 for 2 etc.

Too low and it's hard to put prices up x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes that's what iv always believed. Do you think my £70 for hydra and frown is too cheap?? My 30 min facials are 35 and my 60 min active vit is 55. Xxx

Can anyone please give me an idea of start up costs with ~Environ?? What training etc goes with it??:lol:

Can anyone please give me an idea of start up costs with ~Environ?? What training etc goes with it??:lol:

As above, it is in the thousands. You would be much better calling the IIAA (Distributors) and discussing with them. You would pay for additional training on top which is a minimum of 5 days. You can then go on to do other advanced training days.

Give them a call, I highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back