Environ facials help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
I have trained in all 3 brands.
I have recently done my stage 2 howeve r I am really struggling with the Facial side of my business .

The products I don't have issues with but getting clients to commit to facials is really hard. I have tried intro prices but I'm a little reluctant to put alot of offers on as it attracts the wrong clients ( from previous experience).
I have done the skin events but even trying to get clients in for that is like getting blood from a stone.

Could anyone give me some advice on how they got their clients into the facials and where I'm going wrong.

Thanks in advance

Have you joined the IIAA online forums? There are two. You may get better help on there x

You could offer courses like pay for 4 get 5th for free but have to pay for the course upfront

Or do express trial facial for half the price or something

I found the same, loved the products but not the facials, sadly I had to let it go and concentrate on my other brand .... Maybe speak to BDM and see if they can help?

Educate your clients and explain results are 50% home care 50% Salon treatment, good consultations are the key I believe x

Have you joined the IIAA online forums? There are two. You may get better help on there x
Hi I am interested in joining iiaa forums ? How do you join this ? Many thanks

Hi I am interested in joining iiaa forums ? How do you join this ? Many thanks
If you have an account, you can request on the Facebook pages
IIAA Coffee morning
IIAA technical help
Therapists who generally help each other x

If you have an account, you can request on the Facebook pages
IIAA Coffee morning
IIAA technical help
Therapists who generally help each other x
Many thanks will do
Useful to know x