Environ ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I've booked my training for the end of January and I'm currently trying to decide how to purchase my machine. Has anybody any advice? I could lease/hire purchase or buy outright. But which is best??? If I lease will the machine be under warranty for the term or would it work out better to get company insurance if they do that and buy outright? I'm happy to look at all options.
Thanks and looking forward to joining you all. Xxx

I guess if you hire or lease it will work out more expensive? If you can afford to buy it outright. You wont regret it, its amazing :green:

Thanks for your reply. I just thought if I had anything break or something go wrong it would be repaired if it's on lease and would probobly cosy a lot if it's mine to repair. Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I think your warranty is the same regardless of how you pay for it. The company who provide the finance are nothing to do with the IIAA.

I'll touch wood as I say it but my machine has been fab. Just going into my fourth year with it.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks vic. Il give them another call I think this arvo. Just hate bothering them with so many questions. I think I'm too excited. Ha ha. Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back