Environ Machine vs CACI Ultimate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virtues2011

Reaction score
Hi Guys...

I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me.

I have just purchased the CACI ultimate machine and am waiting for delivery. I also wish to be involved with using Environ products - I am aware that the Environ machine must be purchased - I don't have a problem with this, however, I have read information on both machines and understand the CACI works with Micro-Current and Environ works through sound waves ....but a few of the treatments offered seem to work with both machines am I correct in saying this?? both seem to cover pigmentation and scarring etc- I know CACI will do the facelift where environ doesn't.... but does anyone know any further differences of these two machines?

Thank you for you help.

Hi, I did answer this on the other post, but here goes. The Environ machine works with pulsed and steady galvanic current and low level soundwaves, and is used to enhance the penetration of products into the skin, which it does very effectively, and Caci works with microcurrent to lift and tighten the muscles. I use a Silhouette Dermalift which is also microcurrent, like Caci, and I find it works very well alongside my Environ Ionzyme machine. As for treating similar conditions....you often find some clients will have preference as to the machine and products used, and you may find that some of them get better results with one to the other. The only thing I don't use at all is microdermabrasion which doesn't sit well with the Environ ethos. Hope that helps, but any questions, please feel free to pm me. Have you done your Environ training yet???

Thank you for your reply. ..I am seeing the Environ Rep on 17th...I already use these products and Jane Iredale so just finalising the details really. CACI training booked in though. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
Just as Vicki said using Caci and the environ ionzyme machine really gives the best to the clients. Environ is all about skin health so using this with micro current results in amazing results for anti ageing and happy clients. When you are attending training be sure to ask your environ trainer as she will be able to answer any questions.
Good luck with the Caci and environ training!
Ps I should prob say I work for environ in the training dept as their trainer for Scotland. Feel free to shout me up with any questions in the meantime.

Pps, Vicki where are you based??

X Aileen

Hi Aileen ... I've done all the training now thank you, including the cool peels and I can honestly say business is going great. ... Had a little whine about environ moving into colleges but I'm over that now. .ha ha. Love the products. Love Caci. ..Love Environ.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
Just as Vicki said using Caci and the environ ionzyme machine really gives the best to the clients. Environ is all about skin health so using this with micro current results in amazing results for anti ageing and happy clients. When you are attending training be sure to ask your environ trainer as she will be able to answer any questions.
Good luck with the Caci and environ training!
Ps I should prob say I work for environ in the training dept as their trainer for Scotland. Feel free to shout me up with any questions in the meantime.

Pps, Vicki where are you based??

X Aileen

Hi Aileen
I'm about 5 miles from the Catthorpe interchange, so where the M1, M6 and A14 all meet. I'm in a little village - South Leicestershire!

Vicki x

I know that Environ and Caci work well together. I haven't got the Environ machine yet but am aiming to, and they do endorse each other. Hope this helps

Hi Aileen
I'm about 5 miles from the Catthorpe interchange, so where the M1, M6 and A14 all meet. I'm in a little village - South Leicestershire!

Vicki x

I'm sure our paths will have crossed at so e stage over the last few years since I began working with the company!
It's so nice to see all your positive comments.
X Aileen

Latest posts

Back