Environ Probe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know where I could get an Environ probe? My find has lost the one in her salon and needs to replace it! Thanks!

I would have thought calling Environ directly would be the best option.

Mat

what is an environ probe?

Just give Environ a call as Matt suggests, they have replacements and would be happy to supply one to the salon as long as they are official Environ stockists/trained therapists

God love her, she didnt want her boss to find out, and was really panicing so I said Id come on here. Her boss had told her it was £550 but I cant see it!!

God love her, she didnt want her boss to find out, and was really panicing so I said Id come on here. Her boss had told her it was £550 but I cant see it!!

Actually, her boss wont be far out with her guestimate of the replacement cost, they are in the hundreds of pounds - they are an expensive bit of technologically advanced kit - with both ultrasound and electric current being passed through the prove at the same time, as well as separately.

You really have to treat em with care

Latest posts

Back