Environ Radius

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sarah
I met with the rep on Friday and I'm hoping to book on the training this week for July. It all sound great, exactly what I was looking for in my salon. I'm so excited!! Whens your meeting? x

Hi, I too looked into Environ as I have the Jane Iredale range. I thought they sounded great but was too put off by the machine. I went for repechage in the end and they've been fantastic.

Hi Sarah
I met with the rep on Friday and I'm hoping to book on the training this week for July. It all sound great, exactly what I was looking for in my salon. I'm so excited!! Whens your meeting? x

Had it and loved it! Booked for Stage 1 training in June, but still trying to make a final decision between them and Thalgo. The Thalgo MD machine is AMAZING and I really really want one but the Environ ladies recommended the Cool Peels as a replacement... and Environ offers needling... AUGH!

They're both good ranges and I don't know what to do.

Where are you doing your training in June. I'm booked on the Leeds stage one in June.

I really like the look of the environ range and have been given a sample to try by the rep. I am Very interested in the needling and the machine. Are there really good results with this?

Hey,
I have just read this post and wanted to give my advice from what I have experienced taking a brand on that everyone else in the town is using. For me it did not work! I have recently taken on a new skin care brand and the feedback is amazing! It is new, fresh treatments and clients love it. Be different and stand out from the rest! Hope this helps in any way!

Latest posts

Back