Environ skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love environ, all the clients love it and it is great for retail.

Had a meeting with the rep today. Literally IN LOVE with the range, 99% sure I am taking it on!

Could an existing supplier confirm for me that it works wonders for eczema as a friend of mine suffers incredibly badly and I can't see why it wouldn't work!

I have a skin treatments cert, but never did any of the machines. Do environ give training for the machines? Would they accept just a CIBTAC skin treatments cert to take on their training?

I am currently doing research on a new skin care range! I also only have the basic facial qualification, no electrical! Do you think it's worth training in? X

The training is meant to be fantastic and whilst the training is very reasonable you need to buy the package which comes with a hefty £5000 tag.

I personally cannot wait. I am electrical facial qualified so I'm not sure if you would need a level 3 or comparable, it's worth giving them a call.

Depends how you feel about it. They 'like' you to be NVQ trained. .. but never ask for any certification.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for your replies x

In regards to eczema environ have about an 85% success rate. However they do recommend the client looks at what is going on internally with the concern such as food intolerances or lack of essential fatty acids. This is where we would look at adding supplementation.
Caci and Environ work fab together creating a multi pronged approach to treating ageing.
I'm sure you will love the training (although I am biased as I am one of the trainers!)

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Also in regards to previous training we like you to have a knowledge of the skin and be able to perform facials. While in training you are insured through our insurance to perform the treatments and once you leave it is really down to your insurance. Most non electrical trained therapists find they can get insurance through their company for once back in salon for our machine after training but it's best to confirm with your insurance company.

I am trained to level 2 and my insurance company - Babtac - wanted an electrical facial qualification following my training with environ. It is worth checking. Mine took 2 days.

Vicki x

Latest posts

Back