Envy dual fix 12

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyndsey77

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this amazing product with you all
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407141473.415539.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407141483.760123.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407141506.944404.jpg
Some of the results that the envy treatment has done

You put the moose on dry hair blowdry it into the hair until it's dry. Then shampoo and condition as normal and then blowdry as normal and it makes your client look like they have a colour and makes it feel amazing
Every salon needs it

How weird !! Lol, just posted something on the Olaplex thread about Dual Fix! Staff in the salon I rent a room in absolutely swear by it - reckon it's rejuvinated their blow dry business! x

How weird !! Lol, just posted something on the Olaplex thread about Dual Fix! Staff in the salon I rent a room in absolutely swear by it - reckon it's rejuvinated their blow dry business! x

I no it's amazing.. Can't believe how different my clients hairs are feeling since using this product.. I met the owner At a show and he's really nice telling me everything about it. X

Latest posts

Back