Espa products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
I absolutely love Espa products! Got a load for Christmas. I have worked in a spa years & years ago where we retailed Espa, slightly unfamiliar with a few products. Can anyone tell me if 'Essential Cleansing Gel' is for face or body?

I used 'Pink Hair & Scalp Mud' last night ohh my gosh it's so gorgeous!!!

Oh I miss Espa sooo much. Also worked with them for years. What an incredible range.

Essential Cleansing Gel is for the body. Mmmmm Enjoy x

Do you have to be employed by someone who uses espa to get trained by espa?

Do you have to be employed by someone who uses espa to get trained by espa?

I believe so, I was ESPA trained, beautiful products and they give the best training but unfortunately they only distribute to spas I believe but things may have changed as this was about 6 years ago I was trained by them.

There's a salon near me just stated using espa, she doesn't even have any experience in body or facial treatments and isn't college taught (just does short courses such as GD brows/ shellac etc) and she went to a salon for a week who 'trained' her in espa and now she carries out treatments and can retail products so I don't think there as fussy as they used to be xxx

As far as I was aware (and I'm trained in ESPA) you need to have a nvq 3 to be trained with them. They were very professional when I trained about 18 months ago. There should be some kind of control over people carrying out treatments when they haven't got the proper qualifications! - These sort of people damage the reputation of the beauty industry!

As far as I was aware (and I'm trained in ESPA) you need to have a nvq 3 to be trained with them. They were very professional when I trained about 18 months ago. There should be some kind of control over people carrying out treatments when they haven't got the proper qualifications! - These sort of people damage the reputation of the beauty industry!

Definitely, Maybe the girl is buying them from eBay or something and ESPA have no idea she is using their products.

Definitely, Maybe the girl is buying them from eBay or something and ESPA have no idea she is using their products.

This is more than likely the chase here. ESPA have exceptional standards and require near spa facility to provide there products x

I'm not sure to be honest but it was another salon that trained her not espa themselves, sounds dodgy and gives the products a bad name xxx

Just remembered, all the Espa courses I done where held at my Salon.

Espa used our salon/health club to host there training. Girls came from all over Scotland on the weeks course. So perhaps Espa used this salon as there training location.

Yeah maybe still doesnt explain why they let her train though with no nvq/hnc etc but hopefully they'll look into it, doing espa facials for a tenner certainly cheapens the brand xxx

Yeah maybe still doesnt explain why they let her train though with no nvq/hnc etc but hopefully they'll look into it, doing espa facials for a tenner certainly cheapens the brand xxx

Espa facials for a tenner. Oh boy. No business sense at all. It won't take them long if its not legit.

What . . . crazy!

It's crazy! My friends salon is over the road and she's really worried. For the month of January they are doing HD Brows, spray tan, espa facial or back massage and shellac on fingers AND toes for £40! They can't be making money it's crazy! AND all in the same day which shouldn't be done.
Sorry to OP I've gone totally off topic lol! Xxx

It's crazy! My friends salon is over the road and she's really worried. For the month of January they are doing HD Brows, spray tan, espa facial or back massage and shellac on fingers AND toes for £40! They can't be making money it's crazy! AND all in the same day which shouldn't be done.

Ive never heard such craziness !

This is crazy, this is paying the clients to come in!!

Latest posts

Back