Essential nails compressor - Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janjan1

Reaction score
Hiya, Bought an essential arbrushing kit from a friend who had never used it. Thought it was a good bargain so I snapped it up. I haven't used it myself yet and really want to get into spray tanning. Does anybody know if the compressor is suitable for spray tanning and which is the best airbrush to use with it. I want to save the one I have for nails. Also, does anybody know where I can get spray tan training in the North West (Manchester preferrably). Rang a few places but courses are not running for a while and I want one yesterday... Thanks

janjan1 said:
Hiya, Bought an essential arbrushing kit from a friend who had never used it. Thought it was a good bargain so I snapped it up. I haven't used it myself yet and really want to get into spray tanning. Does anybody know if the compressor is suitable for spray tanning and which is the best airbrush to use with it. I want to save the one I have for nails. Also, does anybody know where I can get spray tan training in the North West (Manchester preferrably). Rang a few places but courses are not running for a while and I want one yesterday... Thanks

www.dazzlingdigits.co.uk do spray tanning in your area and they would normally come to you home if you like and train you one2one. They have aircompressors for sale but if you have your own you just pay for the training, but she will supplie kits for you if you want. I have done all my airbrushing, nails, bodyart and spray tanning with Gillian and she is very good. I have now changed to Tantrick spray tanning as I found with the compressor and airbrush I got lots of overspray.

HTH

thanks a lot. do you know how much the training is and would she supply me with a suitable airbrush? Training at home would be fantastic for me. did you manage with an airbrush for a while though. Can't afford to splash out too much at the minute until I know it is going to make me money.

Yes I started out with an airbrush for a few months.

well i booked already. Gillian coming to my house next wednesday. can't wait. Thanks ever so much !

janjan1 said:
well i booked already. Gillian coming to my house next wednesday. can't wait. Thanks ever so much !

Good Luck hun - let us know how you go on:cool:

Latest posts

Back