Essential Nails products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.x.kelly

Nailjunkie
Reaction score
Hi has anyone had any problems with essential nails gel lifting too easily every set I've done they has come off I've checked through my prep and everything and I'm sure I'm not doing anything wrong! Xx

Hi Kelly! I use EN Dream Gel and have not really had any lifting problems with it!! If your doing all your prep work fine and keep checking no gel runs into your clients cuticles or side walls when applying it should last just fine!

Okayy I will triple check everything!! Lol

I know this post is from last year.

I use the EN Dream Acrylic L&P.

I found that on the nail trainer there was no lifting, I bought full strength primer and now when practicing on family and friends I've noticed lifting. :|

I'd suggest keep practicing or contact EN and ask for more advice. I suppose as we are learning it's easy to be critical but our clients will too.

I know this post is from last year.

I use the EN Dream Acrylic L&P.

I found that on the nail trainer there was no lifting, I bought full strength primer and now when practicing on family and friends I've noticed lifting. :|

I'd suggest keep practicing or contact EN and ask for more advice. I suppose as we are learning it's easy to be critical but our clients will too.

Just bought some hard gel and L &P from en. Want to try them and see what they are like. Thinking of doing their acrylic course as I've done a foundation gel course and just want tuition in the acrylic application.

Latest posts

Back