Essential nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tina & Joanne follow what you both said and will try again tom as packed away for today had tried n both 13 and 6 nail had more air bubbles with the 13 nail but as you said it is very flat, using a number 2 tip with the 6 nail but have taken on board your advise and hopefully will let you know about my success tom

cheers Wendy

As far as i am aware you can take as long as you want to complete the course they dont put a time limit on it
Snugglepuss said:
I ordered my L&P last april and never finished it (decided I wanted to do the Creative foundation course which I really enjoyed and qualified)

Do you think that they keep the course open for as long as it takes - at least if I submitted it now at least I know pretty much that I would pass with flying colours:wink2: :Love:

Snugglepuss said:
I ordered my L&P last april and never finished it (decided I wanted to do the Creative foundation course which I really enjoyed and qualified)

Do you think that they keep the course open for as long as it takes - at least if I submitted it now at least I know pretty much that I would pass with flying colours:wink2: :Love:
you should be fine hun - just send it in, its another certificate for your wall xxx

~shelley~ said:
you should be fine hun - just send it in, its another certificate for your wall xxx
thanks Shelly thats what I thought:green: :hug:

Stampz said:
HI got my course with EN this month but having trouble with glueing the tips on reckon its the way im doing it gonna keep on practicing but im finding if i get a tip stuck on correct that when i file it it tends to split on the smile line and when the filing is good ive got a small air bubble at the free edge any ideas where im going wrong before i practice any more any help gratefully recieved thanks

Hi,like the others have said,we all have problems with the no 13!!!
I started my gel nails course a couple of weeks ago and i had the air bubble problem at the beginning and one of the members here told me to put a little bit of glue on the free edge of the nail too-and it really helped!Also i found that if u put the nail on slower and avoid pressing down quite so hard at the free edge,this helps alot too.
Hope u get it sussed soon!!!!

Ta will try this also have to go now as got to be up with the kids in morn but dont want to leave as a realy good site very helpful
carend said:
Hi,like the others have said,we all have problems with the no 13!!!
I started my gel nails course a couple of weeks ago and i had the air bubble problem at the beginning and one of the members here told me to put a little bit of glue on the free edge of the nail too-and it really helped!Also i found that if u put the nail on slower and avoid pressing down quite so hard at the free edge,this helps alot too.
Hope u get it sussed soon!!!!

Latest posts

Back