Essential Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou slatts

@lousglamnails
Reaction score
has anyone done a essenital nails course and if so what did you think as i thought there video was outdated and needed to be updated for how much you pay. Just thinking outlound lol

I've done 7 courses with them and perhaps one course I did is rather dated (looks like a time warp in the 80's) which is the gel nails. You'd need to do further reading and practice if you opt for EN and you can get Beauty Guild insurance with them too.

i bought 3 courses thru EN last yr. ive nearly finished my gel course. it is quite dated but all info u have to learn is there. i like the fact theres no time restraints. ive been doing my own, best mates and my mums for practice and i do alot of research and EN works great for me. the tutors/asessors are lovely and there is a fb support group for students which is a godsend, all the girls are lovely and supportive and the EN asessors are in the group too to help answer questions and give advice. some people wouldnt recommend a home learning course but i like it and the marking of work and the expectation of work is high. its not an easy option to pass without putting the work in

i bought 3 courses thru EN last yr. ive nearly finished my gel course. it is quite dated but all info u have to learn is there. i like the fact theres no time restraints. ive been doing my own, best mates and my mums for practice and i do alot of research and EN works great for me. the tutors/asessors are lovely and there is a fb support group for students which is a godsend, all the girls are lovely and supportive and the EN asessors are in the group too to help answer questions and give advice. some people wouldnt recommend a home learning course but i like it and the marking of work and the expectation of work is high. its not an easy option to pass without putting the work in

Hi, what's the name of the essential nails student support group on Facebook? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks

If you message them, they will answer all queries. Before they used to have queries answered via their website and now they have turned to social media.

If you message them, they will answer all queries. Before they used to have queries answered via their website and now they have turned to social media.

I get that but Queen Bee said they have a fb support group for students which is what I'm looking for

I get that but Queen Bee said they have a fb support group for students which is what I'm looking for
they do it's called essential nails studant group i'm trying join but no look x

Hi, its a fb closed group. U will have to email over proof of learning with EN before being accepted but its a fab group. I have screenshot the group so u know what to look for. Its called Essential Nails Students - support & advice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160920-001645.jpg
    Screenshot_20160920-001645.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 30
U can still message them with queries or talk on live chat. They also have a fb page to keep updated of courses etc and to show off students progress. Can also ring them too

Hi, its a fb closed group. U will have to email over proof of learning with EN before being accepted but its a fab group. I have screenshot the group so u know what to look for. Its called Essential Nails Students - support & advice
i sent my things over but never got accepted

Thank you! Is the group hidden I can't even search for it to join! I've messaged EN to ask them to be added too

Attachments

• IMG_4317.PNG
    IMG_4317.PNG
    464.6 KB · Views: 25
i just wrote essential nails and then scrolled down the options to that one x

I found it when I went via my browser and not the Facebook app! So random! Thank you

I found it when I went via my browser and not the Facebook app! So random! Thank you
it's driving me mad i sent my things over and messaged the admin still not been excepted let me know if you manage get accepted xx

it's driving me mad i sent my things over and messaged the admin still not been excepted let me know if you manage get accepted xx

I've messaged all three admin now fingers crossed!

I've been accepted -send your stuff to Jo Duncan she's the one who added me xx

Latest posts

Back