Essex based mobile techs, can you help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellsandWhistles

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1474662569580.jpg
I have a friend who's asked if I can do a particular set of nails for her 17yr old daughter. I'm still training. And from the picture, it looks like nail art that I'm nowhere near achieving.
I've asked techs I know, but one doesn't feel confident enough to do it. The other isn't mobile. Her daughter suffers from a Chronic pain disorder, so cannot get out to a salon. Is there anyone local to the Braintree/Chelmsford/Witham/Colchester area, who's details I could pass on to her. That would be able to recreate something similar to the picture attached?
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 201066 I have a friend who's asked if I can do a particular set of nails for her 17yr old daughter. I'm still training. And from the picture, it looks like nail art that I'm nowhere near achieving.
I've asked techs I know, but one doesn't feel confident enough to do it. The other isn't mobile. Her daughter suffers from a Chronic pain disorder, so cannot get out to a salon. Is there anyone local to the Braintree/Chelmsford/Witham/Colchester area, who's details I could pass on to her. That would be able to recreate something similar to the picture attached?
Thanks in advance.
I am in colchester If you dont find anyone =) www.facebook.com/JRnaildesignUK/

Latest posts

Back