Essie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smuff

Reaction score
Just bought three Essie nail polishes!
Good colour pay off 😍

High shine, even with out top coat. 😄

Lovely colour choice 😎

Cute funky packaging. 😇

Absolute pain in the rectum to apply 😡

I have three also. I agree with everything you've just said but essie does have the best pastel colours in my opinion.

I have three also. I agree with everything you've just said but essie does have the best pastel colours in my opinion.

Yes beautiful pastels. But I do feel that some of the colours have an almost Tip Ex effect on the nail. So glad I've tried them but I don't think it will be my pro dominant range. I really love the nina ultra pro polish, but that stupid brush design really causes problems. The colours are very forgiving and it dries quickly.

I've taken all my Essie polishes out of the salon now as I found myself getting a sweat on when a client asked for one. It's a shame as I loved the colours but the brush is awful and I always get a blob fall down half way through applying!

if anyone has any hints for working with essie then i'd love to here it as they do have some gorgeous pastels x

This may sound like a really silly question but if they are thick and gloppy, would they work for stamping??:o

Yeah i would think so

This may sound like a really silly question but if they are thick and gloppy, would they work for stamping??:o

To be honest I find them a bit runny. And I think that is part of the problem. X

Latest posts

Back