Euphoria colour match

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraschofield

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Would really appreciate some help with this! I’m very recently qualified and have my first (non paying) client booked in for my first consultation. I know I’m probably worrying too early but I can tell by looking at my euphoria one colour ring already that I’m going to struggle matching her hair colour!! She said it’s like a grey blond but also a bit browny, has anyone seen a colour like this before from euphoria and could point me in the fifth direction colour wise? I’ve attached the picture of her hair. Also what do you do if you just CANT match a colour for a customer, would you have to turn them down? Really hope it doesn’t come to that. TIA! [emoji177] x
IMG_3030.JPG

Hey!!

I reckon this is an 8/24. This shade amazing into their wefts xx

Hey!!

Perfect thank you! You have been very helpful on my posts haha you’re a star xxx

Hey!!

Hi sorry just to ask but when you put 8/24 is that a blend of both? You can ask for them to be combined into one strand like custom? And have you ever had it where you can’t match someone? Sorry I have no one to ask these questions haha xx

Heyaaa
Yes that’s right, this is two colours mixed into one.
I have had times where I cannot match but Euphoria has like 130 colours or something so it’s rare xxx

Heyaaa
Yes that’s right, this is two colours mixed into one.
I have had times where I cannot match but Euphoria has like 130 colours or something so it’s rare xxx

That’s great thank you [emoji4] xxx

Latest posts

Back