Euphoria extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonK

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone used Euphoria recently ? are the extensions good quality or do they go a little straggly after a month or so? xx

I love this supplier! I've used them since I first started out almost 2 years ago now and IVe never had an issue with the hair. never had straggly hair. I use the hair in my own hair. It's beautiful.

I've had a couple of deliveries that have been delayed which was annoying but this was the fault of the Royal Mail.

Xxx

This was a full head Brazillian range Micro rings using their hair.
Laura - Full head 20 inch.jpg

I love this supplier! I've used them since I first started out almost 2 years ago now and IVe never had an issue with the hair. never had straggly hair. I use the hair in my own hair. It's beautiful.

I've had a couple of deliveries that have been delayed which was annoying but this was the fault of the Royal Mail.

Xxx

Which range do you normally use? I've tried the Brazilian and really like it but wondering about the Indian Remy?

How many bonds is this I'm just changing to euphoria xx
This was 160 micro rings and her hair was really think, I was offering half head, 3/4 and full (200 strands) but after that application I have changed this to 1/2, full and full extra.

Has anyone tried both the Russian/Mongolian and the Brazilian Gold and can tell me which one is better?

Euphoria's good is good, but their bad is horrible. They're custom service is poor and colours fade loads as well as tiny tips shedding like crazy [emoji20]

Euphoria's good is good, but their bad is horrible. They're custom service is poor and colours fade loads as well as tiny tips shedding like crazy [emoji20]

Good morning ColourBoy,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you feel this way.

We pride ourselves in good customer service and supplying extremely high quality human hair.

We feel disheartened as to why you feel our customer service is poor as we answer to all queries fairly, professionally and very quickly. We also offer an out of hours service to fulfil any request our customers may have.

Kind regards.
The Euphoria One Team

Last edited:
I use both their Brazilian and Russian/Mongolian with minimal shedding.

Last edited:
Good morning ColourBoy,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you feel this way.

We pride ourselves in good customer service and supplying extremely high quality human hair.

We feel disheartened as to why you feel our customer service is poor as we answer to all queries fairly, professionally and very quickly. We also offer an out of hours service to fulfil any request our customers may have.

Kind regards.
The Euphoria One Team
Hi, do you deliver to Ireland.

Hi, do you deliver to Ireland.

Good evening,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, we offer a next day DHL delivery to Southern Ireland and a next day pre 1pm and pre 9am next day delivery to Northern Ireland.

Simply add to your shipping details on our website and you will have these options to choose from.

Any questions or queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us. :)

Have a great evening.

Euphoria.

Good evening,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, we offer a next day DHL delivery to Southern Ireland and a next day pre 1pm and pre 9am next day delivery to Northern Ireland.

Simply add to your shipping details on our website and you will have these options to choose from.

Any questions or queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us. :)

Have a great evening.

Euphoria.
Great, thank you for your reply. I will be in touch.

Love there hair xx
Would push clients to pay the £30 extra or so for Brazilian hair x

Latest posts

Back