Euphoria hair reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greeneyes93

Reaction score
Anyone had a good experience with euphoria hair?

Anyone had a good experience with euphoria hair?

Id be interested to know too. I have contacted her on Facebook and the service is fab so far. Just wondered whether to give the hair a try?

I'm ordering some Friday, for the price I'd say it's worth giving it go. Have looked at her salon page and a lot of her customers seem happy with the hair and fitting, can let you know how mine is? Only ordering 150 bonds as I have a small head and that's enough for me :) of the aaaaa brazillian double drawn that's only £112.50 :) just waiting on pictures of the hair to compare with the russian but think I'm giving brazillion a go as my hair has some damage and want something that blends easily xx

Keep us updated x

Hairs ordered and ruth seems great so far :) will receive it Tomorow or Monday so will let you know and upload a picture xx

Could someone link this supplier to me please?

https://www.facebook.com/hair.extensionsforsale.3?fref=ts

thats her FB page S.H.E

she'll have a website in feb as far as i know

I have so far used her budget quality - silver quality hair (4A) colour #1, on a client who is new to extensions and has not been great with the aftercare advice, also using Aussie shampoo her hair after 5 weeks is still like new. it's lovely i'm really impressed, and Ruth is very good with her communication.

all 3 quality ranges have held up brilliantly in testing for me.

i'm interested in the wefts too if anyone else has tried rhem from euphoria?

I received my first order last week! Was lush :) ordered loads of bright and funky colours in 4A single drawn (as I'm having an opening day for when I'm salon based and doing funky coloured hair flashes and donating the money to charity) it was very thick wispy only at the bottom inch which would be cut off anyway. Ordered a full head of 5A double drawn so I'll let you know how it goes :D xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390673004.594559.jpg

150 bonds aaaaa double drawn :) amazing !!!

Brazillian aaaaa double drawn xx

ooooh, Not a good picture, is that 6 bundles out the packet? It makes it look terrible :eek:

Can you lay it out & id love to see it fitted, x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390685209.069439.jpg

I love all my funky colours I ordered!!! :D it was their 4A single. It's not actually that thin on the ends. Xx

https://www.facebook.com/hair.extensionsforsale.3?fref=ts

thats her FB page S.H.E

she'll have a website in feb as far as i know

I have so far used her budget quality - silver quality hair (4A) colour #1, on a client who is new to extensions and has not been great with the aftercare advice, also using Aussie shampoo her hair after 5 weeks is still like new. it's lovely i'm really impressed, and Ruth is very good with her communication.

all 3 quality ranges have held up brilliantly in testing for me.

i'm interested in the wefts too if anyone else has tried rhem from euphoria?

Many thanks, I have ordered samples!

I'll take a picture of it fitted after a wash an blow dry and upload later :).... So far so good just a lot of flyaways ! Other than that feels so soft an shiny, doing the first wash tonight and will update then xx

Still soft still shiny just a lot of flyaways giving a frizzy effect... Will text ruth tomorow and see what her input on it is

Did u take a pic xx

How do you work out the prices it's not very straight forward on her fb page

Also does she do a colour ring?

Latest posts

Back