Euphoria hair reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find their hair sheds a lot. I ordered the double drawn and there was no way it was grade aaaaaa. There was black hairs through it and it was extremely dry

I find their hair sheds a lot. I ordered the double drawn and there was no way it was grade aaaaaa. There was black hairs through it and it was extremely dry

Really gosh some companys do Over rate there hair 😏 next thing il be seeing 10a everywhere lol
Euphorias single drawn do also shed.

I will never use euphoria again. They are terrible to get hold of and are always out of stock. I will pay for an order and then they will text me gone four to say they were out of stock and she didn't know. What makes it worse is when the hair arrives I have to take it out of the packet to straighten it because its so bent from packaging. Really unprofessional

All hair I get is bent from packaging

4A is hit and miss, the 5a was gorgeous but not double drawn so she stopped stocking it and changed it for the 6A.

Here's a picture of the Brazilian after 4 months wear xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402728741.752980.jpg

Is there really any difference from 4a to 5a? Every supplier rate them differently so the aaaa rating means nothing :(

I've had quite a few good experiences with Euphoria. But I've had a few clients complain that the hair sheds a lot. She mentioned getting a discount on the next set for a particular client but it never materialised. Also had one clients stick tips go soft and no offers there either. I think it's another supplier that got too big too quickly and couldn't keep up with demand and complaints. Now moved over to Angel remy to see if they are any better and so far so good.

I find the bonds are plastic like and I wouldn't have said they were Italian keratin. The hair does shed an awful lot and I don't rate their 6a hair at all. Raynebow I have bought an angel remy colour ring but have found that ladies in my area don't want to pay for them as they work out quite expensive as they are 0.8g and vat is added at the end. Have you tried Transform xtensions? We swapped to them and found they are really good for the price

Must say though I do like angel remy wefts I had one fitted myself and it was great hair:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back