Euphoria One: Brazilian, Russian or both?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yasminbrooke

Reaction score
Hi all!

Im recently qualified in hair extensions and in the process of putting together my price list. Im just wondering which hair to go with, what is the difference between Euphoria One Brazilian or the Russian/Mongolian? They are both labelled as 'high quality' but I dont know which would be best or why I should use either one.

Should i offer both?

How do i decide which to use on a client or do they choose whether they'd like Brazilian or Russian?

Hopefully someone can shed some light (crossing my fingers!)

I like both and i use them for different things. I find the russian hair nice and smooth and soft and i find the Brazilian hair goes more puffier but is still soft and will blow dry smooth. But for someone with naturally curly hair or a bit of a frizz i would opt for Brazilian and for someone with naturally straight fine hair i would go with russian

I like both and i use them for different things. I find the russian hair nice and smooth and soft and i find the Brazilian hair goes more puffier but is still soft and will blow dry smooth. But for someone with naturally curly hair or a bit of a frizz i would opt for Brazilian and for someone with naturally straight fine hair i would go with russian
Thank you for clarifying! I think I’ll offer both and just judge it myself in the consultation unless they specifically request one or the other :)

Wouldn’t bother with the Mongolian, all the ends snapped with my clients and that was with dark hair. I love the Brazilian. Not tried the Russian though x

Wouldn’t bother with the Mongolian, all the ends snapped with my clients and that was with dark hair. I love the Brazilian. Not tried the Russian though x

I’ve heard loads of good things about the Brazilian it just worried me people saying about a difference in texture I was expecting really corse! I’ve ended up ordering a few packs of the Brazilian to try on my mums hair... my first extension fitting eek!

I’ve heard loads of good things about the Brazilian it just worried me people saying about a difference in texture I was expecting really corse! I’ve ended up ordering a few packs of the Brazilian to try on my mums hair... my first extension fitting eek!

Definitely not coarse .. I’d say it’s a bit fluffier for volume. You’ll never go back! It’s lovely x

I use both the Brazilian and Russian Mongolian range from euphoria and love both. I do find Brazilian gives a little more volume due to its texture, but for clients with fine, silky hair I always choose Russian Mongolian. Xx

I always use the Brazilian and LOVE it.... i started doing hair aboit 2 years ago but as i have a full toke job it is very slow..not okly do euphoria sell great hair but there customer service is amazing and they have honestly helped me so much iwth my business (even though I dont give them much as i havnt got many clients yet!)

I always use the Brazilian and LOVE it.... i started doing hair aboit 2 years ago but as i have a full toke job it is very slow..not okly do euphoria sell great hair but there customer service is amazing and they have honestly helped me so much iwth my business (even though I dont give them much as i havnt got many clients yet!)

As thank you so much for getting back to me I appreciate it, il look into it today thank you xx

Latest posts

Back