Euphoria One or Transform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bananaface

Reaction score
What's you fav?
I'm in need of a new colour ring/supplier, and I'm drawn between the Euphoria one and Transform. I have been looking for a few days and cant decide :( please help!! :):oops:

Transform! Used the Mongolian range for a while now and never have a problem! Love them.... I have euphoria one colour ring but never used them yet as haven't needed to! They do have much more choice in colours though!

I use euphoria, I have the large colour ring it's got over 80 shades including ombré and highlighted and they have remy, Brazilian, Russian Mongolian and Slavic, touch wood never had a problem! Prices are good and they do next day delivery x

eurphoria one

Thanks for your replies [emoji16]
So you use all the rang in the euphoria one I have seen the Brazilian range is meant to be good I'll see if get a few more comments then I'll try and buy a new ring tomorrow [emoji16][emoji16]

eurphoria one

Hi, Euphoria definitely has more colours and Brazillian range is excellent.

Transform are very good but never seem to have the colours I need! at short notice.

Euphoria One gets my vote, cannot fault the service I recieve from them.

The colour range is fantastic!! You can order at 5pm with Euphoria and get your order the next day. this means I can bkk my customers in at short notice. X

Euphoria one! Had transform once but the colour didn't match the ring and it was all bundled in together without labels and a bit thin on the ends.

Can someone colour match transforms 30 and 27 to euphoria one please
Tia x

I think the 30 and 27 will be the closest u will get, both still copper colours anything else will be too light or too brown x

I think the 30 and 27 will be the closest u will get, both still copper colours anything else will be too light or too brown x

Are they basically the same colour wise then euphoria and transform? X

euphoria one! bigger colour selection and more realistic colours (i once ordered a blonde mix from transform and the dark blonde came back pink?!)
transform don't give receipts, which winds me up so much.. i keep every receipt for tax purposes at the end of each year
i'm wearing the brazilian nail tip range myself right now and they are excellent

Yes ParissD I think it will be the closest match, not much of a choice in the reds so I would stick to those colours [emoji106]

Yes ParissD I think it will be the closest match, not much of a choice in the reds so I would stick to those colours [emoji106]

Thank you soo much you have idea how much you have helped me ! It's been killing me all week trying to get a match lol thanks again x

Can anyone who has both routes and euphoria colour ring please tell me whether 2 and 3 are same? If this makes sense?

Latest posts

Back