Euphoria or Angelslocks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
Hi guyss!

Moving over from SJKs krystal range (we all know why) and wondering which of these suppliers you'd recommend? I'm looking at the platinum range for euphoria. I know Angelslocks cost more, but are they worth it?

Emily :) xx

Hi guyss!

Moving over from SJKs krystal range (we all know why) and wondering which of these suppliers you'd recommend? I'm looking at the platinum range for euphoria. I know Angelslocks cost more, but are they worth it?

I've got angelslocks in my own hair at the minute, had them in since mid December and they are still beautiful. I've had so many compliments about my hair, they are still silky soft like the day they were fitted. Angie is great too, I've never used euphoria but I'd say angelslocks are definitely worth the money : ) x

Hi guyss!

Just seen your post, ive used neither of these brands however i was looking at using slk spanish nano tip but ur comments put me right off lol What was your problem with there hair, again i havent yet tried this brand.
ive always used hairplanet or beauty works xx

Well I haven't used their spanish nano tips, but if you have a look through recent threads you will see no end of problems with them since around October. Their communication is extremely poor and they will do everything they can not to refund you for something! They avoid all phone calls and emails etc. Their hair quality just went really downhill, matted after only a week or so and very stringy! We can only assume they've either had a bad batch or they have a new supplier. But at the moment I would avoid them to be honest :)

Thank you ill deff be avoiding them! thank god i seen ur post in time lol
Trying to find someone that do good quality nano tips is proving to be a nightmare:sad: xxx

Thank you ill deff be avoiding them! thank god i seen ur post in time lol
Trying to find someone that do good quality nano tips is proving to be a nightmare:sad: xxx

Angel remy? Xx

I think it may be a problem with all nanos to be honest x

how do I contact angelslocks please??

Latest posts

Back