Euroblonde vs coconut & lime Adam & Eve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiggerlady

Reaction score
as title says..what are the benefits versus each other please?
I have gone back to Euroblonde as can get it(or something very similar fromPR) at local sally's, but really not a fan of the smell... I have tried A & E's pink wax, but find it goes brittle quickly ( may be my double heating :( ) so hence going back to E/B, just somewhat slightly tempted to go back to A & E..oooo decisions..I wish I could find my 'Holy Grail' of waxes and blooming stick to it, but I always want to try others..I'm sure I'm not alone..:)

The wax available at Sally's is not Euroblonde, it is a different wax made for Sally's by PR. I can't advise on A&E products as I haven't used them, I use PR and love their products.

I love the Angel and coconut and lime both are fab! I also use their wax for strip wax too..
You could always ring the head office and check settings for heating it..
Their coconut & lime pre/after wax lotion too is lush! Xx

Well, it looks like, EB, smells like EB, is made by the same people as EB and performs like EB, and I'm sure it's not that different at all..it even shimmers like EB...and its the smell that I am not keen on..

Well, it looks like, EB, smells like EB, is made by the same people as EB and performs like EB, and I'm sure it's not that different at all..it even shimmers like EB...and its the smell that I am not keen on..
I just know that PR have said it is not Euroblonde and is a different wax and made specifically for Sally's. I order direct from PR so get Euroblonde because I love it, have you tried any of PR's other hot waxes? You can always add a bit of a different PR hot wax to Euroblonde to alter the smell but still get the workability of Euroblonde.

I bought a bag of gold performance from Sally's and agree that it is a different wax.

It's very similar to euroblonde but is lighter in colour and also less stringy than euroblonde and ever so slightly more prone to leaving bits behind on the skin but this could be down to me having teething problems with a new wax

it is very very similar though to euroblonde and here in Ireland it's actually nearly half the price so I'm thinking of getting another few bags and seeing how I get on with it [emoji3]

I've found it has no real smell though whereas euroblonde has quite a strong and distinctive smell .

Goodness!! nearly half price?? TBH theres not much difference in price here really, its's just that I don't do a huge amount of waxing, so getting the odd bag here and there suits me....thanks for your answers though ladies, much appreciated..:)

I bought a bag of gold performance from Sally's and agree that it is a different wax.

It's very similar to euroblonde but is lighter in colour and also less stringy than euroblonde and ever so slightly more prone to leaving bits behind on the skin but this could be down to me having teething problems with a new wax

it is very very similar though to euroblonde and here in Ireland it's actually nearly half the price so I'm thinking of getting another few bags and seeing how I get on with it [emoji3]

I've found it has no real smell though whereas euroblonde has quite a strong and distinctive smell .

tell me more!! whats it called in sallys? love euroblonde buts its pricy over here... would be tempted to sample this wax

It's called gold performance , it comes in a black bag [emoji3] I think the supplier for euroblonde must get it shipped from UK so there is an extra charge on the wax (like everything else sold in Ireland!) but I think because Sally's are such a big company they don't have this issue, I was very surprised at the price point of the wax [emoji106]

It's called gold performance , it comes in a black bag [emoji3] I think the supplier for euroblonde must get it shipped from UK so there is an extra charge on the wax (like everything else sold in Ireland!) but I think because Sally's are such a big company they don't have this issue, I was very surprised at the price point of the wax [emoji106]

o fab thankyou will try that

A&E wax can get brittle if you overheat it. So it doesn't work if you whack the heater up high then turn it down. It has to be switched to the right temp from cold and heated slowly (I've found). This way it doesn't get brittle at all and is a fabulous wax. I love angelic, I use it for intimate waxing.

I used to use Euroblonde before I switched to A&E and I loved that too, but Angelic is as good if not better, in my opinion. (I switched because I wanted a vegan hot wax, which is super hard to find, but Angelic is and so is coconut and lime.)

Thanks ladies for your replies..x
I think I will order a bag of coconut & lime and a bag of angelic and not fast heat it!! ;)

I rang my local sallys got a price for it and then worked it out versus the bulk buy offer from chleo and the sallys one was working out more expensive? It must be way cheaper in sallys down south than up here?

Its pretty much the same price as Euroblonde form PR, but I got it as I only need a bag every so often, so ordering in bulk is money tied up for me....

I've PM'd loveleelady and there seems to be a big price difference between my local Sally's and here's, maybe mines made a mistake? I better stock up quick before they realise [emoji13] if they had a vat free day the wax would be nearly bang on half price of what I pay for euroblonde

Quick Noreen!! go buy the lot!! ;)

it's vat free tomorrow [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48] I'm going down to buy all their stock ha ha

Hi there were two waxes made by PR for Sally Beauty; the gold one which is similar to EB and a pink creamy wax. They are a slightly different formulation.

Hi there were two waxes made by PR for Sally Beauty; the gold one which is similar to EB and a pink creamy wax. They are a slightly different formulation.

do you find any differences between the gold performance one and eb?

Latest posts

Back