European Touch Chairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisylover01

Reaction score
My salon for the past 4 years have had the Murano Pedi Chair by European Touch. In my opinion, they are the most high tech, gorgeous, tech friendly, amazing chairs. Completely computerized, it auto fills, auto drains. It has digital temperature settings up to 110 degrees. They have sensors in them that sense when the water is cooling off, then it continually fills with hot water. It has the calf foot rest so they never have to hold their leg up while massaging or filing. And BEST FOR ME, the chair raises about 2 feet so there is minimal bendind over.

BUT... we are getting new chairs because these continually have problems. They have drained in middle of pedicures, leaked all over the floor, the hose has fallen apart, the jets at times are so loud you can even hear your customer.

Its such a shame because they are insanely EXPENSIVE and amazing chairs(when they work)

Has anyone else worked with these? Had the same problems?

our clients have experienced problems with pedi chairs (with that I mean a chair and the pedi bowl, hope we're both talking about the same thing!!) too!!

we never got reported for th noise, but the rest they sure experienced it! plus others, like it wouldn't empty itself alone, etc. can't remember the brand for now, but they too were really beautiful, really a kind of Roll's roice lol.

some are still working and never had any probs, whereas many other gave up... kept the chair and use a normal bowl now, that is "independant" (water wise) from the chair itself.

We must be talking about different chair. This is the one we use...
Murano_side_view.jpg

Latest posts

Back