Eve Taylor anyone??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janice33

Reaction score
Hi guys...just new here. I'm living in Ireland and am about to open my own salon. I am strongly considering using the Eve Taylor Skin and Body care range in my salon. I've got in touch with the rep here in Ireland and the products are quite very affordable and the samples look and smell fantastic, does anybody use this range and how do you find it?? Thanks - Janice

hi janice, I use the eve taylor range as well as susan molyneux and they are great. Affordable, no minimum order and clients seem to like them. hth x

Hey there!

We have just ordered ther eve taylor range for our new salon and i really like it it seems really nice stuff and have heard lots of good things about it 2!! hth xx

yeah eve taylor products are really good. I would stay clear of their eye make up remover though - it is really oily and makes clients eyes smart. The worst remover I have ever tried. Apart from that the products are excellent.

Thank you for all your replies guys...I really appreciate your comments. I'm going to put my order in tomorrow morning - I'm going to take the full range as Ive read nothing but great comments from everywhere on this website along with others. They do a fantastic starter pack offer over here...not sure if its the same in England but its such good value for what you get and with no minimum order I can just top up my stock as I need too. I read on two occasions also that Eve Taylor make Dermalogica's face oils that crazy!! anybody know about this?? Thanks again so much guys..you made my decision alot easier to make :) xx

Latest posts

Back