Eve Taylor before and after photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelbyHolmes

Reaction score
Wowwwwww!!!! The results look amazing!!!

Wowwwwww!!!! The results look amazing!!!

I know! Im honestly amazed myself, my skin is so much clearer now and it has given me so much of the confidence back I lost in high school. I cannot rave about Eve Taylor enough but these photos are just proof and had to share them no matter how horrendous and moody I look on them ;)

that is a real wow change in skin quality!

I am soooo impressed! what products did you specifically use? x

Wow that's amazing and a brilliant way of advertising the product range to clients.
I took on the Eve Taylor range last year after doing some research when I opened my salon. My clients love it and so do I. :lol:

What products did you use? Amazing results :)

Wow!! What a difference , what products did you use xxxx

That was achieved with only 3 products?? Hard to believe. But wow

I actually get more spots from eve Taylor products :( gutted I had high hopes. I have combination skin with monthly outbreaks unlike the model.

Hiya I actually used the Purifying Wash and Purifying Moisture cream originally for around the first 3 weeks. I then introduced Balancing Cleanser and used it am and the Purifying wash pm to stop my skin from drying out. A bit later on after these photos of my skin were taken I introduced the NO 3 oil and used it on a night before bed. Hope this helps :)

That was achieved with only 3 products?? Hard to believe. But wow

I actually get more spots from eve Taylor products :( gutted I had high hopes. I have combination skin with monthly outbreaks unlike the model.

You have to remember if your current skin regime includes ingredients within the products such as Lanolin or Mineral Oil then your skin cannot function or breath properly. Therefore when you switch your products to Eve Taylor you will most likely suffer from breakouts, I definitely did :) You must persist with the products and it can take up to 4 weeks for the products to take a positive effect on your skin. After all if you do change to Eve Taylor and this happens, you definitely know its working :) x

Hiya I actually used the Purifying Wash and Purifying Moisture cream originally for around the first 3 weeks. I then introduced Balancing Cleanser and used it am and the Purifying wash pm to stop my skin from drying out. A bit later on after these photos of my skin were taken I introduced the NO 3 oil and used it on a night before bed. Hope this helps :)

Can you use the Purifying range for dry skin or is it for oily and acne?

Can you use the Purifying range for dry skin or is it for oily and acne?

Yes it is.
For dry skin use the Soothing products

Last edited by a moderator:
Results look fab!

Do you think as a range it would work well alongside Priori or Murad in a salon?(i've not decided which of the two to go with yet)

Price points seem really good and realistic for clients who cannot afford the high price tag of the others as well as then being able to offer the aromatherapy side.

Wow that's great. Sorry to chip in ;) I am looking to take on eve Taylor when I open my cabin salon in around 8 weeks but would live to go and sample a facial for myself, do any of you geeks know where I could book one in Nottingham?

Latest posts

Back