Eve Taylor facials pricing structure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hello All,

I wonder if those of you that use Eve Taylor might be willing to offer me some advice?

I am looking to open up a treatment room in april and I am looking at starting initially with Eve Taylor skincare and then adding Environ at a later date as the funds are a little tight at the moment.

So my question is, how when you took on eve taylor did you set your prices for the facials and what roughly do you charge (if you dont mind sharing) so that I can get an idea of where to set myself. I have had a look at other salons in my area and will also bear this in mind when pulling my prices together, but would welcome a little input.

Initially I will be starting with the 'classic' eve taylor package.

TIA :Kissing::D

I use eve Taylor highly recommend it as it's really reasonably priced, No huge opening order, can order as little or as much as you want. It flies of the shelves & clients are often shocked at how reasonable it is to buy. I do a 45minute facial at £29 60minute £36 and a 90minute at £45. I hope this helps 😊

I use eve Taylor highly recommend it as it's really reasonably priced, No huge opening order, can order as little or as much as you want. It flies of the shelves & clients are often shocked at how reasonable it is to buy. I do a 45minute facial at £29 60minute £36 and a 90minute at £45. I hope this helps 😊

Thanks for your reply, if you dont mind me asking is Eve Taylor the only brand you carry? Have you been using it for some time? I do love the fact that they have a small or large opening order that you can choose to suit your budget and that they have now developed the range to include some more advanced products.

after previously being a Dermalogica and MD fromulations salon it is nice to experience something to work with the smaller salons to allow is to grow nicely without having to fork out £'s to get it (that's my only gripe with environ!!)

Your welcome. I have been using it for around 4-5years now my top selling products are the age resist range especially their serums. I can't bare standing stock so I tend to only have a small amount in at a time, then clients are really good at letting me know when their getting to the end of their products. I tend to do a lot more nail & tan treatments at my salon- so I would rather invest more money in them treatments. Although facials are my most favourite treatments to do- that's why I found Eve Taylor such a good brand. I suppose it depends on what your top treatments are!

We do a 30 minute deep cleanse Eve Taylor facial and charge £35. Tempted by Environ too though....really love it!!

Thanks all of you for your replies, this has really helped me make up my mind to take on Eve Taylor.

May I also ask if any of you have attended their training in Peterborough - worth doing?

TIA

I didn't do the training another reason I took on Eve Taylor, I've been on so many training courses with various products over the years when I worked for salons. I have the product manual which is really informative!

Latest posts

Back