Eve Taylor help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinkOfPink

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

What are your favourite/most used Eve Taylor Facial products?

I was considering the mobile starter kit, but usually prefer buying the larger bottles for value, so might package together my own?! If anyone can offer any advice I'd greatly appreciate it.

Xx

The Soothing range can be used with anyone but I bought the mobile starter kit so I could try everything and then now buy big bottles of what I use most in my facial routines:
Clear Cleanse
Lavender Hydrolat
Soothing Cleanser
Rose Hydrolat
Exfoliator
Soothing facial massage oil
Purifying masque
Ultra Soothing toner
Soothing facial serum
Eye gel
Soothing moisturiser

X

The Soothing range can be used with anyone but I bought the mobile starter kit so I could try everything and then now buy big bottles of what I use most in my facial routines:
Clear Cleanse
Lavender Hydrolat
Soothing Cleanser
Rose Hydrolat
Exfoliator
Soothing facial massage oil
Purifying masque
Ultra Soothing toner
Soothing facial serum
Eye gel
Soothing moisturiser

X

Thank you so much for your response:).
How many treatments did you get from the mobile kit? Was there any products in it you didn't use? X

I'm not sure how many but it's definitely worth it and you will make your money back after a few treatments...it kept me going for a while x

If you're looking at packages I really recommend the essential one, it's much better value than the mobile package with the bottles being three times the size, and it's less than double the cost so not that much more of an expense. I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite or most used product because every client's skin is different and there is an individual product to match this!
Although it is safe to use the soothing range on any type of skin, it is tailored for dry and sensitive skin, and therefore will not do much at all for oily and spot prone skin over the course of facial treatments...it will calm them down a little with the soothing properties but not in the same way that the balancing and purifying range really helps acne and greasy skin. Same with the anti ageing products, they are fab and your clients with maturing skin will appreciate this line much more than the soothing range.
My advice is that you should experiment with as many products as you can, you'll love them all, it's a really great brand :) x

If you're looking at packages I really recommend the essential one, it's much better value than the mobile package with the bottles being three times the size, and it's less than double the cost so not that much more of an expense. I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite or most used product because every client's skin is different and there is an individual product to match this!
Although it is safe to use the soothing range on any type of skin, it is tailored for dry and sensitive skin, and therefore will not do much at all for oily and spot prone skin over the course of facial treatments...it will calm them down a little with the soothing properties but not in the same way that the balancing and purifying range really helps acne and greasy skin. Same with the anti ageing products, they are fab and your clients with maturing skin will appreciate this line much more than the soothing range.
My advice is that you should experiment with as many products as you can, you'll love them all, it's a really great brand :) x

Thank you so much RachElizabeth for taking the time to reply to my thread[emoji8]. That's exactly what I was thinking - the mobile kit seems a great little intro kit to get a feel of the products, however I noticed there wasn't a great difference in price between the two.

You couldn't by any chance tell me what's included in the Essential package? I can find details of the Mobile kit but not the essential and I haven't got an account yet, I'm waiting until the Professional Beauty show.

Do you have a favourite product within the brand? I'm hoping to buy a few extras too whilst the offers are on.

Thanks again Hun,
Xx

Thank you so much RachElizabeth for taking the time to reply to my thread[emoji8]. That's exactly what I was thinking - the mobile kit seems a great little intro kit to get a feel of the products, however I noticed there wasn't a great difference in price between the two.

You couldn't by any chance tell me what's included in the Essential package? I can find details of the Mobile kit but not the essential and I haven't got an account yet, I'm waiting until the Professional Beauty show.

Do you have a favourite product within the brand? I'm hoping to buy a few extras too whilst the offers are on.

Thanks again Hun,
Xx

You're welcome :). From what I remember the package is the same except the bottles are 250ml instead of 50ml. It also includes an aroma wax candle (a great retail product) but doesn't include the grey vanity case. I'd probably register an account before the beauty show, they send you the brochures so that way you get to have a look at all their products before hand and then you'll have more of an idea on what you're after.

As for favourite products, I honestly like everything! Apart from what's included in the opening packages, I really like the hydrolat (floral) waters, the masques, and the massage oil is a must for me.

Can I ask what offers you're referring to? Are they at professional beauty? X

You're welcome :). From what I remember the package is the same except the bottles are 250ml instead of 50ml. It also includes an aroma wax candle (a great retail product) but doesn't include the grey vanity case. I'd probably register an account before the beauty show, they send you the brochures so that way you get to have a look at all their products before hand and then you'll have more of an idea on what you're after.

As for favourite products, I honestly like everything! Apart from what's included in the opening packages, I really like the hydrolat (floral) waters, the masques, and the massage oil is a must for me.

Can I ask what offers you're referring to? Are they at professional beauty? X

Fantastic! Thank you Hun[emoji8]. I was hoping it included all the same products. I noticed the mobile kit includes the cream based masques, however I heard they aren't the professional products but retail, the peel off masks are the professional products. Do you know if this is right? Do you still use them?

Also, have you tried the microfine or bio exfoliant? I'm used to using the Dermalogica Microfoliant in my facials, so was wondering if they're just as good?
So sorry for all the questions[emoji9].

I've heard they're offering 10% off training and products at the Professional Beauty North Show. I did receive a magazine last week but it only has the details of 10% off training. Have you been before? Do they usually have offers? I was hoping for them to be VAT free. . . (Wishful thinking[emoji38])xx

When I went to pro beauty 2 years ago and bought from Eve taylor it wasn't discounted. Think it may have been another year I went, but definitely not the last time.

Hi WinkofPink,

We will have discounts off our opening orders at Professional Beauty North next weekend, be sure to come over and chat to us about the various options available.
Opening orders bought at the show have training included for free. (not sure what you have read about discounted training but the magazine is mistaken).

Our ready to use masques you mentioned come in both retail and professional sizes, in the professional treatment you would customise with a serum for enhanced results. Our peel off alginate masques are the preferred option for use in the professional treatment sure to their outstanding results.

May we say big thanks to everyone above for their positive feedback about us.

Fantastic! Thank you Hun[emoji8]. I was hoping it included all the same products. I noticed the mobile kit includes the cream based masques, however I heard they aren't the professional products but retail, the peel off masks are the professional products. Do you know if this is right? Do you still use them?

Also, have you tried the microfine or bio exfoliant? I'm used to using the Dermalogica Microfoliant in my facials, so was wondering if they're just as good?
So sorry for all the questions[emoji9].

I've heard they're offering 10% off training and products at the Professional Beauty North Show. I did receive a magazine last week but it only has the details of 10% off training. Have you been before? Do they usually have offers? I was hoping for them to be VAT free. . . (Wishful thinking[emoji38])xx

No problem hun :) I've only tried the bio exfoliant which I really like, I prefer it to Dermalogica's microfoliant but I think that's just because I'm used to using a bulkier exfoliant and don't really like using the fine ones! Each to their own on that one really.

I've not been to the beauty show before but I'll be going this year, have you been before? Do you know if everyone is there on both the Sunday and the Monday? Haven't decided on which day I'll go yet but think it might be Monday xx

Hi WinkofPink,

We will have discounts off our opening orders at Professional Beauty North next weekend, be sure to come over and chat to us about the various options available.
Opening orders bought at the show have training included for free. (not sure what you have read about discounted training but the magazine is mistaken).

Our ready to use masques you mentioned come in both retail and professional sizes, in the professional treatment you would customise with a serum for enhanced results. Our peel off alginate masques are the preferred option for use in the professional treatment sure to their outstanding results.

May we say big thanks to everyone above for their positive feedback about us.

Thank you so much for your response[emoji8]. It was in the latest Professional Beauty magazine. It says 10% off all training at the show and then there's a list of all the available courses and Eve Taylor is on there. That's great that the training is included in the opening orders. I'll be sure to drop by as I hope to buy one of the starter kits.

Also, thanks for clarifying the masques - I'm looking forward to trying them.
X

No problem hun :) I've only tried the bio exfoliant which I really like, I prefer it to Dermalogica's microfoliant but I think that's just because I'm used to using a bulkier exfoliant and don't really like using the fine ones! Each to their own on that one really.

I've not been to the beauty show before but I'll be going this year, have you been before? Do you know if everyone is there on both the Sunday and the Monday? Haven't decided on which day I'll go yet but think it might be Monday xx

That's the one I've been looking at, the bio exfoliant, I'm glad to hear you prefer it to Dermalogica's as I really like using it during treatments, so I hope that Eve Taylor's gives better results[emoji4].

I prefer the Sunday as I find it's quieter, I think colleges usually attend on the Monday, but don't quote me on that one[emoji4]. . However I'm pretty sure they restock overnight and I believe all of the same offers stand on both days. Hope this helps!

Are there any stands in particular you're looking forward to? [emoji4]
Xx

That's the one I've been looking at, the bio exfoliant, I'm glad to hear you prefer it to Dermalogica's as I really like using it during treatments, so I hope that Eve Taylor's gives better results[emoji4].

I prefer the Sunday as I find it's quieter, I think colleges usually attend on the Monday, but don't quote me on that one[emoji4]. . However I'm pretty sure they restock overnight and I believe all of the same offers stand on both days. Hope this helps!

Are there any stands in particular you're looking forward to? [emoji4]
Xx

Ah okay, thank you! Honestly I think I'm just going for Eve Taylor and the seminars, haha!:D It will be my first year so just plan on having a nosey xx

Latest posts

Back