Eve taylor ordering please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I got the retail and it's fab. Easily removed stickers and the display itself looks great! I take it through to reception when I'm doing nails so clients can see it and as everything neatly slots in I just pop it back in the treatment room when I need it. Also seen some great prices on portable steamers to compliment the treatment. My only concern is as I rent a room in a tanning salon, nails etc are very popular but facials are brand new. I'm hoping my passion for the products and that I live doing facial will help me to promote the range. If I can just get my hands on the client I know they will come back! :) offering 20% off too.

How do you guys Market a new product when you introduce it?

Love to my fellow geeks! X

A great way to market it to your existing nail clients is to buy some of the (very genorously sized) sample sachets and products brochures.
When you are doing their nails either drop it into conversation about the range or at the end offer them some free samples, im sure if its
'owt for nowt' they wont say no.
Im sure they will try and love the samples and want to buy or at least have a treatment. And lets face it.... its not like theyll be able to go online and buy it cheaper.

As for marketing to new clients.... how did you get your nail clients?

Yes I got the retail and it's fab. Easily removed stickers and the display itself looks great! I take it through to reception when I'm doing nails so clients can see it and as everything neatly slots in I just pop it back in the treatment room when I need it. Also seen some great prices on portable steamers to compliment the treatment. My only concern is as I rent a room in a tanning salon, nails etc are very popular but facials are brand new. I'm hoping my passion for the products and that I live doing facial will help me to promote the range. If I can just get my hands on the client I know they will come back! :) offering 20% off too.

How do you guys Market a new product when you introduce it?

Love to my fellow geeks! X
i havnt seen any eve taylor steamers? would love one though where did you look???x

Latest posts

Back