Eve Taylor - pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

Does anyone who uses Eve Taylor products avoid the face oils in pregnant clients. I have spoken to the team at Eve Taylor who assured me it was fine to use all the facial range especially the soothing range and face oil 1 but on the bottle of the face oils it says speak to a physician if pregnant or suspect pregnancy so now I am a bit confused??????

Can anyone shed any light on this for me please?

Also all the products contain very small amounts of lavender which they said was fine - I'm guessing its ok as it is just trace amounts?

Hello vigrobeauty

I use Eve Taylor as my facial range in my salon.

The products are safe to use in pregnancy except for the soothing range like you have been told, the reason for that is it contains lavander.

You must NOT use Lavander or Chamamille in the early stages of pregnancy in the later months it is fine.

always ask your client how many weeks she is before you treat her. and always get a signature on a consultation form.

I was told by the people at Eve Taylor to only use the soothing range and oil no1 on pregnant women.I have since carried out facials on a pregnant client following this advice and all was fine.

Latest posts

Back