Eve Taylor skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinj90

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm trying to work from home aswel as working in a salon and am in the early process of setting up for facials. I have read brilliant reviews on Eve Taylor for at home beauty. What do u all think?
Obviously with working in a salon I only dedicate my days off and evenings to my home clients ATM so dont have a lot of money to throw into it all. Does Eve Taylor do starter kits or do you need to buy all products individually? Can anyone recommend anything else that's good. I want to see results and make sure my clients return without spending huge amounts on stock.

Thanks x

Eve taylor is fab they do a mobile starter kit and a salon starter kit which are really good value for money .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good to know thank u! do I just order this by registering on the website or do I need to contact someone? Do you no if it's expensive? X

I gave them a ring as they need a copy of your facial certificate . They will open you a trade account then so u can log in see prices etc x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi erinj90

It's great to hear that you are interested in using our brand.

To get started with us, we offer a range of fantastic opening packages containing a balanced selection of products to enable you to effectively treat all skin types and conditions. No matter what your business size we have a solution for you.

If you would further information or an informal chat about getting started with us please call our corporate office on: 01733 260161 and ask to speak to Matt or Gaynor.

Alternatively, fill in the following form and we will send you some samples and our pack which answers all of your questions and details all elements of using us as your skin care provider:

Eve Taylor - Create Professional Account

We look forwards to hearing from you soon

I am also thinking of getting a starter kit for mobile work, I tried to look on the website for price details as I don't have a lot of money at the moment

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please can you give me an idea of the price range thanks in advance

As this forum can be viewed by the general public, to follow SalonGeek rules we don't publish our trade prices, which is the same reason why we dont show our trade prices on our website unless you have a professional/trade account with us.

Starting any business requires an element of investment and we do offer a small mobile kit which has the smallest sizes and is the bare minimum you will need to effectively treat clients skin using our products.

If you are interested follow the link above to register and we will of course send you our information pack.

Thanks, I will open an account .:)

Just a marker for opening acc later xxx

Thanks everyone I lost my password so have only just seen all this xx

Latest posts

Back