Eve Taylor - travel size

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
does anyone on here have a retail site where they sell the ET skincare in a travel size? I can't seem to see travel sizes on the main ET site.

I'd ideally like to book in for an actual facial but I'm finding it difficult to locate anyone local to me who offers ET.

Thank you :) xx

Travel sizes can be purchased through the Eve Taylor website. They don't sell every product in travel size, but they do all the cleansers, exfoliators, toners etc.

Travel sizes can be purchased through the Eve Taylor website. They don't sell every product in travel size, but they do all the cleansers, exfoliators, toners etc.

Thank you. I looked again after you said and I can see it now. I didn't even see the drop down tab when I looked before

I would love it if I could find a local salon to book in with but I'm having no joy. X

Where are you? I use Eve Taylor in my salon but I am based near Brighton xx

Where are you? I use Eve Taylor in my salon but I am based near Brighton xx

I'm in Tamworth in the midlands so a bit far from you
Thank you for posting though. Really appreciate it. Xx

Isn't there a salon locator? That's a bit silly, we should be able to be listed somewhere...

Isn't there a salon locator? That's a bit silly, we should be able to be listed somewhere...

No unfortunately there isn't a salon locator or listing on the site.
I've messaged them to check where their is one locally to me so I'm just waiting on a reply.

Latest posts

Back