Eve Taylor users - Colloidal Oatmeal Mask - HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because a product is 'natural' it doesn't mean that some people wont be allergic to them
Plant extracts or oils can be highly irritant . people cn have really bad reactions to Clarins products for the same reason.

I have had a client who found the Eve Taylor eye gel to be irritant , and its basically aloe vera!!

Sometimes we try too hard with our products , I know 'layering' ie serums . moisturisers etc is a big thing, sometimes less is more. I would use the oatmeal on its own without the serum.

meriden x

How long did you leave the enzyme peel on? And did you use the face oil under this peel or have i just read this wrong? the peel should really only be on for about 5 mins and the face oil should be used under masques or before moisturisation. What skin type was your client? x

Ok, first of all DO NOT USE TIME LINE under mask or with steam... this is a specific serum to use on areas of concern under a cream mask, peel off mask but not colloidal mask... the time line can also be used under a moisturiser omly on areas of concern... are you applying it all over?
Enzyme peel is fine just use as a mask... not under steam or gommaged if sensitive... the Coloidal oatmeal is meant to be used under steam as the heat from the steam reacts with the oatmeal to realease the beta gluten that has the anti-inflammatory and hydrating action. the Oxygen response serum is fine to use under colloidal... how are you mixing the mask? ....
Don't be put off by it... it is a fantastic product and really works but something is reacting with it and to me it is definatly time line response... never to be used under steam...
Have you been on the skincare training? that really clears many things up... hope this helps you and good luck! x

Just wanted to add in general it is a good idea to have the lights up enough that you can check for a reaction. I know you want it to be relaxing too but just enough so you could see if the skin is turning red. :hug:

Latest posts

Back