Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help,

I am looking into getting eve taylor for a small salon , does anyone know the start up cost for this?
also what does everyone think on the products?
do they sell well?
how good are they on acne skin types?

thankyou for your time.

Send a PM to @Matthew Taylor. He will be able to you advise on start up costs/package options.

(Click on 'start a conversation')

The first package costs under £xxx including vat, very good packages im currently looking at bringing it in as I'm about to rent a room.

There's a few choices depending on what you want. You can register on their website but you have to upload a copy of your certificate plus your insurance before they will send you anything about the packages etc. x

[edited to remove Trade prices]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help,

I am looking into getting eve taylor for a small salon , does anyone know the start up cost for this?
also what does everyone think on the products?
do they sell well?
how good are they on acne skin types?

thankyou for your time.
I used to used Eve Taylor in a salon and would say they aren't the easiest company to deal with and wasn't that keen on the products.
I now use Spa fīnd all Dead Sea minerals/plant extract. Lovely company to deal with and really affordable set up costs, definitely worth a look into.

I used to used Eve Taylor in a salon and would say they aren't the easiest company to deal with and wasn't that keen on the products.
I now use Spa fīnd all Dead Sea minerals/plant extract. Lovely company to deal with and really affordable set up costs, definitely worth a look into.

Eve Taylor are the most helpful and informative company I have ever dealt with in my career and that spans over 11 highly regarded skincare brands. Their customer service has improved tenfold over the last two years. Couldn't ask for more if I'm honest.

Eve Taylor are the most helpful and informative company I have ever dealt with in my career and that spans over 11 highly regarded skincare brands. Their customer service has improved tenfold over the last two years. Couldn't ask for more if I'm honest.
I'm also looking into the skin care range so I'm interested in views

I'm also looking into the skin care range so I'm interested in views

let me first say im not a skin pro so arguably should not be posting :oops:
but i do have an opinion on eve taylor products. i first encountered them some years ago in fact with a geek on here who lived near me and loved them then but then tried different skincare. i then had a facial some years later and fell in love with the products all over again and have used them religiously ever since (about 5 years now).
as someone who has always suffered breakouts i can honestly say my skin is the best its ever been and ive just invested in their advanced eye cream and am totally hooked!
did i say i love the fact that that the range is an aromatherapy range, not tested on animals and reasonably priced? :D

I use Eve Taylor in my salon. Clients love it.
Affordable prices with good results x

Latest posts

Back