Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karen burke

Reaction score
Hi
I have read lots of the positive information on salon geek about Eve Taylor, particularly the skin care. Just wondering what people thought of the body treatments? I mainly do massage and some facials, so I would like some opinions on the body treatments please.
Many thanks
Karen

Hi Karen I use Eve Taylor body salt scrub, I don’t have access to show & manage to mitt it off! & that seems to work ok [emoji108]

Hi Karen I use Eve Taylor body salt scrub, I don’t have access to show & manage to mitt it off! & that seems to work ok [emoji108]

Thank u xx

They have some fantastic wraps especially the Hyrdrothermal, clients adore this. Their Body Glow treatment is also fab, we did at least one of these a day during the summer months. S x

They have some fantastic wraps especially the Hyrdrothermal, clients adore this. Their Body Glow treatment is also fab, we did at least one of these a day during the summer months. S x

Thanks for the information they sound lovely treatments.

Hi Karen,
I’m the Brand Manager for Eve Taylor London so I’m happy to share some of the great benefits of the Spa Body range.
The range is a customisable assortment of products enabling you to offer both full and part body treatments.

Created to be used in both wet room and dry facilities so a shower isn’t required and offers ease of use for you.

The range is based on both aromatherapy and algotherapy which work in synergy for all round wellbeing.

The range has 2 body exfoliators, massage oils, body serums, body wraps, part body mask, treatment gels and some rather lovely body moisturisers. We also have a retail selection to offer to clients which won’t break the bank.

If you want to call up to have a casual chat about the range just call on 01733 260161 and ask to speak to me or Holly and we will be happy to share more details with you.

Hi Karen,
I’m the Brand Manager for Eve Taylor London so I’m happy to share some of the great benefits of the Spa Body range.
The range is a customisable assortment of products enabling you to offer both full and part body treatments.

Created to be used in both wet room and dry facilities so a shower isn’t required and offers ease of use for you.

The range is based on both aromatherapy and algotherapy which work in synergy for all round wellbeing.

The range has 2 body exfoliators, massage oils, body serums, body wraps, part body mask, treatment gels and some rather lovely body moisturisers. We also have a retail selection to offer to clients which won’t break the bank.

If you want to call up to have a casual chat about the range just call on 01733 260161 and ask to speak to me or Holly and we will be happy to share more details with you.

Thanks very much for the information they all sound lovely and perfect for my business. I have now registered with Eve Taylor to open an account after reading so much positive information. I am going to put in my opening order this week, once I have looked over the packages. I will call though if I need any help or information. Thanks again.

Found this thread really informative x

Latest posts

Back