evening hairdressing courses wirral

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherise

Reaction score
Hi i am new to this site but would really love to start doing hairdressing course. As i am 27 i cant afford to go full time and need to find an evening course. Does anyone know of any colleges offering this in the wirral area. :irked:

Hey, If it's of any help I came across, and signed up with, an online hair training site run my lee stafford called myhairdressers.com

I found this a great help for learning how to cut hair from home as I haven't always got a lot of free time.

I know that doesn't quite answer your question about hairdressing courses in Wirral but hope this helps with your career.

...here's the link by the way www.myhairdressers.com

All the best and good luck!!!

Markie

Hiya,
Have you tried hugh baird college in bootle i know its not wirral but its only twenty mins by car and i know they do evening beauty. Im not sure if conway park do it either check there website. Good luck x

The Wirral Met College too, at Conway park Birkenhead , you could give them a ring they have some fab hairdressing courses,

and the west Cheshire College in Ellsmere port too ,

good luck :hug: minky

here is hugh bairds website the do hairdressing courses ring them to find out of they do evening courses...
http://www.hughbaird.ac.uk/

Latest posts

Back