Event on Saturday - business cards!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

So I have a local event on Saturday, I'm doing glittler tattoo's to help promote my business! Problem is my new buisness cards have no yet arrive (with my new number on as I lost my work phone) and my old one have the wrong number on?

Any idea's of what I could do?

Also any tips on getting business at these kind of events? When your just doing glitter tattoo's?

Thanks!

Can you not transfer the number?

It's a pay as you go phone, and the phone I now use is a contact? Both with the same company? I don't know if I can?

I'd give them a ring and see if they can do anything?
You can transfer a landline to a mobile so before you pay out for more business cards worth asking the question

When are your cards expected to arrive youv still got fri and sat post?
Phone that co and ask?

I'd give them a ring and see if they can do anything?
You can transfer a landline to a mobile so before you pay out for more business cards worth asking the question

When are your cards expected to arrive youv still got fri and sat post?
Phone that co and ask?

I ordered them on 2 week delivery so they won't be here for another week or so! Will phone orange see if they can transfer the only pay as you go number to mine, hopefully they can! Thanks!

Glitter tattoo your phone number onto them! Haha imagine them all walking around with a number on and people asking about it. Walking adverts!

Sounds like a long delivery time. There are places that can print you some in time however you will pay a massive premium. Orange might be able to transfer your number but this does take 24hrs.

Glitter tattoo your phone number onto them! Haha imagine them all walking around with a number on and people asking about it. Walking adverts!

Hahaha! That's a good idea!

Sounds like a long delivery time. There are places that can print you some in time however you will pay a massive premium. Orange might be able to transfer your number but this does take 24hrs.

Thanks going to try it, if worst come to worst I will just have to stick my new number over the old one!

Latest posts

Back