Events | Have Your Say At Habia’s Big Conversation In Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
After a successful Big Conversation in London, Habia are back on the road in Manchester. Training providers in the North will be able to get updates and information straight from their Standards Setting Body as Habia hits Manchester with its Big Conversation.

Habia will be at the Ramada Salford Quays, Manchester on Tuesday 21 January 2014, with another of its informative and popular Big Conversations - sponsored by VTCT - which gives educators the opportunity to talk directly to their hair and beauty Standards Setting Body face-to-face.

The agenda for the day includes registration and refreshments at 10:15 followed by the morning session featuring an update from Habia, then a sit down lunch followed by an interactive round table session with the Habia team and partners. The day will close at 15:30 when each delegate will receive a selection of gifts and vouchers including a book from Cengage, Habia’s publishing partner.

Areas covered in the day include Apprenticeships, the impact of government policies, qualification reform, e-learning, policy, the Habia Skills Academy (HSA), and the development of a Professional Register for the beauty, nails and spa industries. There will also be information on Educator Training and CPD courses from Habia and the HSA.

A delegate from the London Big Conversation said: “The Habia Big Conversation was good overall. I learnt a lot and have lots to think about. I enjoyed the afternoon because it allowed me to mix with others”.

Further dates and locations planned for 2014:
11 March in Bristol and 1 April in Scotland
So if you cannot make the Manchester event make sure you book your place on a Big Conversation in 2014

Tickets for each event cost £35 plus VAT, with Habia Member Schools entitled to two free places. For more information, go to Habia / News and Events / Habia 'Big Conversation' , email [email protected] or call 08456 123 555.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Habia Logo.jpg
    Habia Logo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 87

Latest posts

Back