Excel appointments template?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaV

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering what template people use for booking appointments?? Thanks x

Excel won't work properly have a look at a software system like Salon genius, shortcuts, Phorest or hive salon software

Hi Lisa,

Have you ever thought of using s salon software system? I work for Kitomba and saw this so I would offer to answer any questions you may have.

Kitomba starts as little as £10 p/month and has an appt book, client cards, stock, reporting and online booking.

If you would like more information please feel free to message me or go to www.kitomba.com and do a free trial. :)

Hi Guys

I've been reading this thread and see that your all having problems with different software company's, either not being transparent in what they do, or with their costs.

At Ovatu we try to over come both of these issues and more, we offer a free 30 day trial with no upfront costs and no card details required, so if you don't like the software you don't have to use it or live in fear that we have any of your payment details.

We offer free support and training to all UK & Ireland customers, we also support, IOS, android web application, the software is fully cloud based so you can log into it from anywhere at any time.

There is no limit to the number of devices you can operate on the software, as all of our pricing is based on the number of staff that you employ.

The software starts as low as £15 per month and we aim to do all we can to help you get things setup and running as smoothly as possible, what's more were not a company that just works 9 - 5 and makes you log a support ticket before we speak to you, you can call within reason all day no matter how small or large your query is.

Take a look, the web address is www.ovatu.com the software is also available for download at the app store and android play store, and if you have any questions you are more than welcome to call our offices on 01604 238808 where we are always happy to help.

Latest posts

Back