Excel badges......??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MINKUS said:
and me! HATE QUEING but it is only TUESDAY....spose there is still time for them to come.
its not very good is it!?
They are going to end up with huuuuuge q's!!!!

i checked the post office and mine still aren't here :( so i rang the number and was told (like Shelley) to go to the enquiry desk if they don't arrive in time.
i've received nothing so far, no voucher book, no floorplan, nada.

ValencianNails said:
i checked the post office and mine still aren't here :( so i rang the number and was told (like Shelley) to go to the enquiry desk if they don't arrive in time.
i've received nothing so far, no voucher book, no floorplan, nada.
the thing is for me - as i am staying at my sisters i am leaving thursday so if they come friday or sat i wont get them.
we were supposed to get them 2 weeks before.
xxx
ps. Never mind the geek stand - we will all meet each other at the enquiry desk getting our piggin tickets!!! lol

AT LAST........got my badges come through post today.....paper ones with no plastic wallet or pin....they did this at another show, sometime ago, and we had to queue so they could put badges in wallets.:rolleyes:

so irrespective as to whether we've got our badges or not we're still probably going to have to queue up?
blahhhh i hate having to wait around :twisted: especially when i'm dying to get through the doors lol.

I'ce just received another entry ticket for my hubby!! now he's got 2!

Suzie.e said:
you bragging Suzie? pmsl

Zuise.e said:

Suzie .. did you have to put your hubby down as a professional to get his tickets, mine want to come too but dont know how to get a ticket 4 him?!

Helencad said:
Suzie .. did you have to put your hubby down as a professional to get his tickets, mine want to come too but dont know how to get a ticket 4 him?!

I wasn't sure what to put as they do say you can take a non professional friend/partner don't they? So I put him as partner. On his ticket it says partner/MD/Director !!! He said that's cool he's funding the "hobby" blomin cheek.

Hm Sandi - just had a thought, if I clone hubby by the weekend I can take both with 2 tickets - that's 2 bag carriers= more shopping for me!!

I just checked and it says "Open to all trade & professional visitors over the age of 16. One non-trade member may accompany a genuine industry professional"

So maybe they don't need a ticket - now I'm not sure!
But when I rang to say I wanted to take my hub I was told to register him as partner.

I've registered my hubby as my business partner...had no problems with that.

Nice new name Suzie/Zuise.e!!!

Zuise.e said:
I just checked and it says "Open to all trade & professional visitors over the age of 16. One non-trade member may accompany a genuine industry professional"

So maybe they don't need a ticket - now I'm not sure!
But when I rang to say I wanted to take my hub I was told to register him as partner.

Ok thanks Suzie, I have done partner / director as you have too. I did put him down as a nail technician but as hes a mechanic his hands would have given that away!! :D

Thanks ;)

Not sure whats going on here....I registered myself and my husband as business partners and they sent me our tickets a couple of weeks ago, THEN today they sent my husband tickets for the 2 of us also!

It must have taken a small rainforest out of circulation the amount of flyers, leaflets and application forms I've had already...and now this!

Oh well, I shall take them all and if any geeks get stranded we can sneak you in on our spares!

yeah got mine but I'm fed up with all the junk mail I'm getting with it

ooooh la la got mine today, but got 1 for my mum who came with me last year, instead of my daughter who i registered for this yr.
that wouldnt really matter, but its got mrs on it and my daughters only 16.

:cry: I still have no tickets and there are blizzards here - not looking good for me making it to Excel. :cry: :cry:

Hi Karol these blizzards are worrying me too, but flight not until 4pm tomorrow so hopefully they will have the runway clear and under control by then!!!

thankfully got mine today, thought would never come and they have even sent me a spare one:confused:

Woo hoo - Ive got mine now!!!!!

well one came today, but nothing for my assistant.

Latest posts

Back